Cobbs Stainresist Cleaner /Rinse

Name
Andy McFadden
Question for Mr Cobb, (or anyone who knows)

Found in a few posts guys using your stain resist as rinse. Question is can this stuff be used for cleaning wool , and or upholstery,

and also noticed you have a powder version and a liquid. Price seem great for a gallon of liquid but what is the dilution rate ?

Also will this stuff fight the power max in anyway if I add it to my fresh water tank then pre spray powermax though an inline sprayer, they would be mixing a bit.

Thanks ,

Name
jack zerkie
Andy

Thats all I use for the past 3 years on all types of cleaning with my truckmount. I used it on a lot of furniture and on all of the carpets, and a few wool cpts. yesterday. I like using 1 cleaner for all jobs. jz.

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
The Dynachem Stain Resist Powder is an excellent product but not ordered nearly as much as PowerMax. Those who happen to try it for whatever reason, love it. I have one customer who found a partial pail in van that he purchased to salvage the machine in it. He tried it and went coo-coo for it, just like Coco Puffs. He uses it almost exclusively for his cleaning. There are several of our customers who recommend it for rinsing. I'm a clear water rinse man myself. But you can't argue with success. Here is some more info:

•This powder has a pH of 9.8 and meets specs of the major fiber producers.
•It has no hazardous ingredients and a wonderful fragrance.
•This formula leaves a soft hand in Carpet & Upholstery (Easy Rinsing)
•Pleasant Fragrance assures Customers
•No buffering builders make it suitable for wool carpeting.

Name
Andy McFadden
Larry , I included some liquid stain resist in my order today. I like the benefits Ray posted regarding the powder.

I wanted to ask you if the liquid is substantially different at all from the powder? Or does it have all the same benefits as Ray posted. Thank you.

(Ray posted this on the powder)
•This powder has a pH of 9.8 and meets specs of the major fiber producers.
•It has no hazardous ingredients and a wonderful fragrance.
•This formula leaves a soft hand in Carpet & Upholstery (Easy Rinsing)
•Pleasant Fragrance assures Customers
•No buffering builders make it suitable for wool carpeting.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been using Stain Resist now 90% of the time, cleans awesome, clients love the smell of clean it leaves, and the price is right. Just ordered the #45 pail.

We also use powermax but only for trashed, which we hardly get these days. The fragrance from powermax is a bit overpowering to some clients, so we only use it when the situation calls for it...trashed and or lots of urine spots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom