Cobwebs and gutters

kyfireman2004

Name
Lou Zehnder
Does anyone clean cobwebs or gutters with their vacs? Anyone know where you can purchase 2 and 2 .5 inch aluminum piping for making attachments?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Does anyone clean cobwebs or gutters with their vacs? Anyone know where you can purchase 2 and 2 .5 inch aluminum piping for making attachments?

cobwebs are one thing, gutters are another .

No offense, Dude, but you'd be stone crAzy to use a TM to clean gutters .
Your filter will clog in 12.7 seconds .
if you don't use a filter, your waste tank will be full of wet leaves, maple seeds, and shingle grit ...that's if your blower filter/screen in the tank doesn't doesn't get wrapped with wet leaves in 2 minutes and 17 seconds .
and if you don't have a blower screen, your blower will become a mulch chipper/shredder til it locks up

and That's if the tennis balls, bases balls or Barbie dolls don't clog the hose first...

trash a $60 dollar shopvac if you want to vac gutters from the ground ..
not a $20K TM

..L.T.A.

kyfireman2004

Name
Lou Zehnder
Actually dude you can

You just can't with a standard carpet cleaning recovery tanks.

No offense, Dude, but you'd be stone crAzy to use a TM to clean gutters .
Your filter will clog in 12.7 seconds .
if you don't use a filter, your waste tank will be full of wet leaves, maple seeds, and shingle grit ...that's if your blower filter/screen in the tank doesn't doesn't get wrapped with wet leaves in 2 minutes and 17 seconds .
and if you don't have a blower screen, your blower will become a mulch chipper/shredder til it locks up

and That's if the tennis balls, bases balls or Barbie dolls don't clog the hose first...

trash a $60 dollar shopvac if you want to vac gutters from the ground ..
not a $20K TM

..L.T.A.[/QUOTE]

kyfireman2004

Name
Lou Zehnder
I'll post pics in a few weeks of my setup. My issue is finding tubing to go 3 stories not material getting into my blower.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I wonder about all the crap too. Mine get half full from overhanging trees and I've seen many that are even worse being filled to the brim and stuff growing out of them.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Most custom muffler/exhaust shops fabricate from long tube stock and would probably be glad to set you up and even fabricate exactly what you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom