Coit, Stanley, Zero Rez..

Please Damon.
And I thought we were friends :winky:

Besides: Ronald Reagan was the Governor of California for two terms, the first beginning in 1967 and the second in 1971. He left office in 1975, declining to run for a third term.

Yet the state is still trying to recover.

@ruff .... First I appreciate the effort you've put into this.

Tell me where is the next MF and I'll look into it. You can also involve the local people in the MF location, they may know their good charities best. That's what I'm doing Ofer. I wont be bringing MF back to St Pete as I believe the local can handle it for now on. Hoping the same for Phoenix after one more visit. Not sure about Minneapolis, as I'm having a hard time getting the offline locals to show up so far.
  1. What do you mean by areas worth visiting? I assume it is where MF is to be. The area needs to be reasonable to fly into and should have things to do for the wives and kids, a tourist destination in other words
  2. How big does it have to be? Enough to keep at least 75 cleaners busy all day
  3. Is the main cause to do it all in one place or to help charities in need? In other words- Can it be split into a few locations?-Yes, if not too far, the Phoenix RMH homes were spread out 10 miles each direction Maybe one place tile, another carpet yet another upholstery. That way people who want more experience in certain area will go there. That certainly works
http://www.marcus.org

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x88f506679ff9134b:0x8c2b45d3d2c6379a!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_KgkDcyogE!5smarcus+autism+center+for+kids+atlanta+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e1!2shttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/U_KgkDcyogE/maxresdefault.jpg&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSw7vLsJ_cAhXRV98KHfkaAx4QoioIhwIwFw

Atlanta for the wife and kids: World of coke, Lego place, K1 Speed indoor go carts, Aquarium, Giant Malls, etc.

The autism center in Nashville was too small. This one looks like a good size.

Last edited:
My two cents:
I bet the Franchises will use this whole giving back to their community in their marketing and are mainly just doing it in hind site
on OO coat tails. "Why didn't we think of that?"
I,myself, and I'm sure 100% of the decent OO on this board do nice things for people all the time
because we care first about humanity and not the bottom line.

I,myself, and I'm sure 100% of the decent OO on this board do nice things for people all the time
because we care first about humanity and not the bottom line.
And of course people who own a franchise never feel that way!! :icon_rolleyes:

I would be willing to bet the percentage of franchise owners doing nice things because they "care about humanity first and not the bottom line" is pretty close to the same as owner operators.

Oh and what's wrong with being attentive to the bottom line? Aren't we all in this business to make money? :headscratch:

Nomad74

Supportive Member

I would be willing to bet the percentage of franchise owners doing nice things because they "care about humanity first and not the bottom line" is pretty close to the same as owner operators.

Oh and what's wrong with being attentive to the bottom line? Aren't we all in this business to make money? :headscratch:
I live for the urine work.

Not just the franchises but................everybody is using it for FREE Publicity.
See all of their trucks parked in front of the camera?

If they really wanted to do charity work they should clean a whole block of homes down in the .......GHETTO

Whatever

Not just the franchises but................everybody is using it for FREE Publicity.
See all of their trucks parked in front of the camera?

If they really wanted to do charity work they should clean a whole block of homes down in the .......GHETTO
GHETTO NO!!! They're already getting free phones and checks. But I see your point