Color Seal Chat session

Color seal chat?

• Total voters

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Good, I definitely need some tips like, "how do you do the edges without it looking like cheet?. Did my small half bath yesterday and you can tell it's my first time :lol:

Albert

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If I can get it down on the full ways dof doing it it will save me the the trip to tempe.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Matt Murdock said:
If I can get it down on the full ways dof doing it it will save me the the trip to tempe.

Next winter you'll be wishing you had a good reason to take a tax deductible trip to Tempe.

The basics of color sealing are covered in some of our in-store hard surface classes. LEarn the basics. Watch the instructor do it. Then try it yourself in a half-day class. Likely there is a location closer than Tempe, but we do hold that class once a year in our Tempe store.

Scott Warrington

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just did my own bath Sunday looks Great. Wish I would of taken before/after pictures. Hard to find a bath that looks that crappy in most customer's homes. Now it looks like a new installation.

Dave-

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have signed up for 3 tile classes and all got cancelled. If you know of any in the Northeast please let me know

SJA

We have a great class in Cleveland, OH July 25th & 26th. Emphasis on sales and alot of hands on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom