color seal question

jrizo1

need some help with color sear
I clean a tile and grout floor in a restaurant Twice a month. the result after cleaning are excellent however the restrooms don't last clean more than a week is a very busy place that serve over a 1000 people on a daily basics. also after cleaning the floor for over 3 years twice a month with 1000 PSI the grout seems to be deeper and deeper so I am thinking about a color seal
what will you recommend ?
open to any other suggestions
thans

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
need some help with color sear
I clean a tile and grout floor in a restaurant Twice a month. the result after cleaning are excellent however the restrooms don't last clean more than a week is a very busy place that serve over a 1000 people on a daily basics. also after cleaning the floor for over 3 years twice a month with 1000 PSI the grout seems to be deeper and deeper so I am thinking about a color seal
what will you recommend ?
open to any other suggestions
thans

If the grout is getting deeper then then they need a re-grouting period. Colorseal needs a solid foundation to adhere to and doesn't solve your main problem anyway.

If they look good when finished but don't last then that is a daily maintenance issue. Probably need to be cleaned 3-4 times a day (or more) with that much traffic.
Could also propose weekly service but wouldn't personally use any acid on a weekly basis.

Sealing may help with cleaning slightly but will not prevent it from getting dirty.
Like waxing your car, drive through a dirty puddle and its going to get dirty regardless of product you use.

Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom