Coming Soon.....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
New technology for highly effective top down flood drying. This patented system will perform at or above present benchmarks and will be available shortly as production and final testing gets ramped up. Stay tuned.....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Call bullshit all you want - go scream it from the mountains. Due to some ongoing negotiations and some refinements we're working on, I'm not at liberty to say more.

Chads

Supportive Member
No offense but why say anything at all, until you can tell us what you got
It doesn't get me amped up for anything its just kinda annoying. :roll:

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Scottie:

It's not me.

All of my "new stuff" has to do with truck mounts and filtration systems...

... And the new company.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
admiralclean said:
Help me out here guys. Are Willy P. and Mr. Slide the same person?

Their posting styles are so similar!

Marty, Marty, Marty- I don't need to wear a mask. There's only one of me. Wanna buy a box of steamin demon? Kiss up to Shawn and he'll tell you the IP's are way different.

I can't divulge a lot yet. There's some negotiating going on with a supplier in regards to bringing the product to market, so I'm not at liberty to spray out any info or post the vids of it at work - YET- It's been thoroughly tested and it's just a matter of getting a few minor design issues dealt with before it goes into production. It WILL blow the doors off of a few products on the market. Stay tuned....... :wink:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Chads said:
No offense but why say anything at all, until you can tell us what you got
It doesn't get me amped up for anything its just kinda annoying. :roll:

I couldn't agree more Chad.I truly wish I could post some of the testing results, they'd amaze you. But, I have a secrecy agreement in place and I won't violate it. Stay tuned......

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
So if you have an agreement not to say anything... why are you here saying anything? You make about as much sense as a 9 year old girl running around saying " I have a secret". Either spill the beans or be quiet until you actually have something to say! IMHO

lol

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Because we're getting close to production. Don't you ramp up business , pique curiosity and test the waters before you leap in?But you're right- I'll clam up until it goes out to the masses. With a very confidant :)

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I think a simple topic perhaps on new drying techniques or strategies would be sufficient. If you then mentioned test results from something new on the horizon I would give it a lot more credibility. Perhaps it just "reads" differently than you intended... but it looks like many readers misinterpreted your post.
I hope you are correct and that this is indeed something new and better and it works out well for all involved (including the customer). I do a small amount of restoration myself and have watched this industry go through many changes in the last 30 years and welcome any true advancements, I guess I'm just a little gun shy about "secret" processes, chemicals, tools, ad's, etc.. I've heard that hundreds of times just like
the all time winner " If you buy this chemical from me it will replace all your other chemicals and be better, faster, cheaper than all the others".

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!

danpauselius

Can you at least talk some prices? Rough numbers?

If it's a $100,000 trailer system ... not interested.
If it's a $2-5000 system ... I might care.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom