Coming Soon!

Mikey P

Administrator
I looked into real auction software but you'd all have to re register and it would work just like Ebay. I dont foresee making much money off this deal so I dont want the hassle or up front costs of the program.

Too damn complicated.

I like this broke dick approach.

it's not complicated, the group here will hold each other accountable to deliver as promised on both ends of the deal and if either doesn't well... Tooda fooking lew, say hi to Tre for me.

And yes, Pembertons will be holding a clearing house special real soon.

Greenie

Mikey P said:
...and if either doesn't well... Tooda fooking lew, say hi to Tre for me.

am I the only one that laughed at that one...

ps: I don't get the issue with this, Mike takes 3% as a listing fee and you broke dicks get to score deals and clean out your garage....where is the negative?
and wtf is Willy talking about paying dues...it's a free board if you filled out the 1040ez.

pps: Mikey ain't afraid of a little lawsuit.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Now I've graduated to taking shots Greenie? :lol:

Let me clarify a few points:
Do I need to be here? No- but I pay my 5 bucks every month.
Do I contribute?
Anything I can help someone with at any time.
I said what I felt.

AND as far as "No surprise that the porty hacks of the group have an issue with me making money with this venture."

Mikey - I've cleaned or installed carpet when you were still hopping from testicle to testicle. I spent the fist five years installing. I moved on to cleaning, first company was showcase, second was Steam Genie slide ins from the early 80's. Then Cleancos, I spent the next 15 years self employed with 3 crews and myself working full time. And a girl in the "office" in my home. I burned out and sold it all off. I went to school for a year. And then I refocused and restarted. I've learned over the 30 plus years everything from dyeing, urine removal, area rug cleaning, to just about anything you could need to know about the carpet cleaning industry. Last week - a regular customer phoned to tell me a referral she had given me phoned and thanked her. A property manager that has dealt with numerous yellow, black , green truck company types said the carpets never looked so good. Best cleaning ever. $40 in tips. Porty user yep - Hack? I don't think so.

As to my statements about greed, I stand by them. 5%? Come on.Try again.
Fleecing.jpg

R

rotovacguy

Willy P said:
Now I've graduated to taking shots Greenie? :lol:

Let me clarify a few points:
Do I need to be here? No- but I pay my 5 bucks every month.
Do I contribute?
Anything I can help someone with at any time.
I said what I felt.

AND as far as "No surprise that the porty hacks of the group have an issue with me making money with this venture."

Mikey - I've cleaned or installed carpet when you were still hopping from testicle to testicle. I spent the fist five years installing. I moved on to cleaning, first company was showcase, second was Steam Genie slide ins from the early 80's. Then Cleancos, I spent the next 15 years self employed with 3 crews and myself working full time. And a girl in the "office" in my home. I burned out and sold it all off. I went to school for a year. And then I refocused and restarted. I've learned over the 30 plus years everything from dyeing, urine removal, area rug cleaning, to just about anything you could need to know about the carpet cleaning industry. Last week - a regular customer phoned to tell me a referral she had given me phoned and thanked her. A property manager that has dealt with numerous yellow, black , green truck company types said the carpets never looked so good. Best cleaning ever. $40 in tips. Porty user yep - Hack? I don't think so.

As to my statements about greed, I stand by them. 5%? Come on.Try again.
Fleecing.jpg

ROFLMAO! Can't honestly say I've ever heard THAT before, Willy. :lol:

Greenie

yup, just too sensitive. take a breather man.

why does every POG get bent everytime Mikey says Porty hack? Jeeze man...it's Mikey for crying out loud.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Greenie you have no idea how much abuse I've taken over the years for my choices of equipment. I can go out and buy a TM today, but it isn't in my best interests business wise nor will it make me a better cleaner. I get crap flung at me , so I fling it back. It does get old, and F'in annoying to be called a "hack". If it can be done to a carpet, chances are I can do it. I'm not bragging, but after 30 plus years, I've experienced a lot and I give back as much as time and one finger typing will allow. If anybody needs a bit of my time with a problem I can help them with, I'm there. I just spent a wad of my own cash doing a vacuum motor experiment from an end users perspective and reported my findings to the best of my ability. I don't see where that makes me a "hack'.

But you're right- consider the source :p

Name
Eric Valentine
Greenie said:
yup, just too sensitive. take a breather man.

why does every POG get bent everytime Mikey says Porty hack? Jeeze man...it's Mikey for crying out loud.
I embraced the term "Porty Hack" while I was a POG. Now I have a TM, and hate my porty (dual 2-stage, 100 psi). I am still a hack though.

Becker

Name
Becker
You will when it leaks back to you.

Even more so, when the new blueline starts selling Vortex units with no bidders, but everyone has a mighty V all of a sudden.

Just busting chops.

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice one Mr. 3%

I have a 24 ft Crownline for sale.
Sleeps 4 that like to get cozy.

huge V8

Shore power

sweet boat!

Back
Top Bottom