Coming to terms with my inner monster

Mikey P

Administrator
you owe it to your biz to give the free demo a try.

Far too many ultra cool features. Customized estimate, work order and invoice forms can be printed with ease. Job source tracking is fantastic.

Service Monster flat out kicks arse, especially compared to my old Camelot.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Coming to terms with my inner monster"

and i thought you were going to tell me you ate a BACON, lettuce and tomato sandwich...

..L.T.A.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey Mikey...

it's OK to say ass on this board...ya know....

we are all WAY past that!!!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I would love to hear from someone who uses SM that came off of quickbooks. I quess I don't fully understand if it would replace QB or work with QB. Probably should just call'm and ask.

My interest has been peaked since this came up a couple of months ago.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian,

You'll want to keep your QB for your accounting. Service Monster definately replace Camelot, QXpress and a few of the other scheduling/tracking programs. It also has accounting in it as well, but I wouldn't throw out QB. If you want concise tracking on how your marketing is working, and a powerful scheduling program then go with service monster. They also have nice programs like 'Fill My Schedule' and they will also do mailings from a marketing piece that you have, for cheap.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
boazcan said:
Can you use it like Salesforce for sales calls and tracking prospects as well?

Yes you can.

You can even set up "Marketing Campaigns" email, mail, call campaigns. You can create your own marketing system through the program to prospects, as well as your current database. The filtering options are pretty unique to any program I've seen, and I've tested quite a few.

For instance, lets say you want to mail a piece to clients that have spent between 500-1000 in tile cleaning in the last 3 years. You can set three filters, and it will grab that information and give you the results.

Or for the restorers, you can tag your referral sources, hot, warm and cold,(or whatever custom tags you want to use) and set up a marketing campaign to get the info you want to them. And then you can track how they are doing by the tag, and change them from cold to warm, or warm to hot, or hot to cold, whatever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom