Commercial Job Help

Hey guys.

I have a basic question, but want to see your responses. Last night, we had an event at a newer building in town. The maintenance guy wants a quote on cleaning the 12,000 sq.ft. room the event was held in. The carpet is newer and I really did not see any stains in the room. There are a few traffic areas that are getting dirty, but not bad.

We have a truckmount and have only done HWE, but I have been reading a lot about using a 175.

Question: How would you guys clean this? For such a large, empty room, what are the going rates in your area? For restaurants, etc, we have been in the 20 cents per sq.ft. range, but this seems high for a maintenance clean of such a large area.

Thanks, Chris

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chris that's a tough question, we've lost commercial bids to a competitor that was willing to clean for .05 a foot, on a 120,000 sq/ft to be cleaned quarterly.

For the size of job you're talking about we would probably be .16 HWE corrective cleaning. Maybe .12 for Encapsulation.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

Mike is right, you'll be much more productive and profitable with a Cimex on commercial carpet.

DSCN0658.jpg

And on the 9th dqay God created the Zipper. !gotcha!
Yes, if you're going to HWE, then take a look at the Zipper. Much less fatigue than a scrub wand, cleans in both directions, it's the way to go for commercail HWE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom