commercial pricing?need help

rcl1006

i`m putting in a bid for 16000 sq ft , 2 floors 80 % hallway and 4 confrence rooms. i know what the previous guy was charging . they were`nt happy with the outcome.

i have no clue how to price commercial work. i know it`s going to take 2 guys for 2 days no more than 18-19 hours - plan on using a cimex

i`m also putting a bid on a bi monthly rest. around 6000 sq ft. thats most likely going to harder to do . will be using my truck mount

can someone give me an example of how they charge for commercial accounts
thanks rob

Name
Nate W.
What was the other guy charging and method of cleaning? Is there any restriction on type of methods to use?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Should not take that long. 12 hours HWE, 4-5 hours encap.

In February $3400. Higher after May 1st thru November. I stay pretty busy with winter projects like this in light industrial, medical, and government accounts.

rcl1006

he was charging 2200 ,and said he was`nt charging for the confrence rooms,which is about 2500sq ft? not sure of his method . i was thinking using a cimex there not in bad shape, 1 guy prevac and doing corners 1 guy using the cimex. taking my time doing 1000
ft an hour.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Hallways will be $ makers... Conference rooms (if they move the chairs & tables) will be too. I'd be HAPPY to snake oil their carpets for $0.085 on a maintenance plan. $1360 before lunch isn't bad in my book. Sounds like a 1/2 day gig to me.... Of course that's with 2 machines runnning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom