Congrats Roger!!

John Watson

I to, congratulate you for coming forth and helping us. Look forward to meeting you in person at connections. I was looking forward to meeting Jim Martin but he decided not to come to connections this year. I will just spend more time with the Short one and I know he will want to meet up with you also.... Is fixing Roo leather the same as bulls and cows??? Or do you gotta hold it upside down for the stuff to work on it???

harryhides

Name
Tony
Hey Watson, bring your mukluks and seal skin outfit to Connections - I'll bet Roger can do something to clean them up and remove that awful smell that they appear to have acquired.

And you'd better be polite, when I was at his house I could see your house and that shack Terry lives in on the mountainside.

:mrgreen:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Welcome Roger, great to see you here.

What a fantastic team of professionals in this room.

Myself excluded of course :oops:

Ooroo :roll:

PS ::: I think I met you briefly at Connections in The Riviera in 2004 :?: :?:

Roger Koh

I am overwhelmed with the unanimous warm welcome from fellow professionals as it is an honored opportunity for me to share my experiences with you all.

I am here to learn from you too.

I started in the carpet cleaning industry in 1973 and have been a registrant of IICRC (# 942) ever since then.

I began seriously looking into the last frontier of the leather cleaning and restoration in Singapore, from where I originated.

I migrated to Canada in 2000 and continued earnestly into developing the Leather Cleaning & Restoration Technology.

To date, I am confident of the new break-through system for Leather Cleaning & Restoration.

I look forward to exchange views and learn together from this forum.

Roger Koh
Leather Doctor® System

Cousin

Welcome Roger :D

Actually that's a bit silly, I've only just joined here myself :oops:

Your reputation proceeds you, and I certainly look forward to learning from one of the best in the industry.

This Tool Box is really developing into an international brain storm.

Thank you everybody.

M

Stevea

Welcome Roger,

Glad to see this addition to the room!

I would like to have your sites and information sent to me also.

Thanks,
SA

harryhides

Name
Tony
Cousin said:
This Tool Box is really developing into an international brain storm.
Thank you everybody.
M

I think I like M's suggestion better than the somewhat more crass suggestion from John.

"Mikey, can we start a petition to change the name from the ToolBox to the CashBox?" :mrgreen:

Don't know about the rest of you but there is another unique thing about most of the participants in this Room.

Whole lot of old-timers with tons of experience in this Room.
Not really a surprise that this is the place for artisans moving away from slinging a wand all day.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:shock: :shock: :shock: Harry, yer in trouble now mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whole lot of old-timers with tons of experience in this Room".

Do you KNOW just how young M & John are :?: :?: :?:

It's embarrassing for me to say :cry:

It's on yer head the stuff shall fall :wink:

Ooroo :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom