Congrats to Bill Yeadon

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I would also say congratulations to Jon Don for bringing on such a remarkable man into their organization and keeping him.

Bill has that rare ability to drawn on decades of experience, and yet he is always reading and striving to learn to be better in every avenue of his life.

For all of his technical knowledge, marketing savvy, and overall understanding of both this industry and the society we live in, he is one of the humblest men I have ever met.

He's enriched me.

millbiller01

"He's enriched me." Mr. Pemberton, I could not have said it better. Mr. Yeadon is a man I have looked up to for many years. He has always been there when I needed to speak with him. To some he is a man of small stature, to me he has almost been larger than life, when he has helped me out. A true gentleman, and one that I value greatly.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Billy : )

Woot Woot! 20 years is serious business, Congrats

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us Sir!

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. As those that have been in the industry for awhile know, we are blessed to have so many wonderful people to work with and learn from. I was fortunate to go from one industry legend, Bill Bane, to another Nick Paolella.

Let's continue to make this industry better everyday.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Always a ready smile and never seen the man "uptight" - could it be the Java ?

Way to go Bill and thanks for all of the help and advice that you freely gave to me so many times.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Congratulations Bill and thanks for answering my many questions.

Grant

F

FB7777

Wow, 20 years !

Seems like yesterday my dad and I had lunch with you in Indianapolis picking up my 1993 Bane unit

Their loss was truly JonDons gain

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Congrats; Bill, Mr Nice guy in the industry.

You really sold Papa Nick on how good you are. :winky:

:yoda:

Back
Top Bottom