Constant Contact

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well,
I sent out my first Constant Contact email in probably 3 years...shame on me.
I backed off of some conventional ads and dropped some expenses so I am catching up in the inexpensive areas...of course I have to be more involved with those.

Some of you have already commented on my CC email so thank you for that.
Any other opinions? It was a very basic email.

Thanks

Here is the text only part if you want to read it.

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

It's Your World...We're Just Cleaning In It
Beyond Cleaning September 2009

in this issue

"Times are Changing and We are Growing"

My Dream "Job"

What's YOUR Priority?

"Times are Changing and We are Growing"

We've made some pretty big changes in our company. We are able to clean just about anywhere in the United States. Going through the yellow pages just isn't a good way to find any quality service...especially cleaning. You never know who might enter your home. We now have extended our superior service to just about anyone. Need a cleaner? Give us a call or email.

Greetings!
As our first email in a looooooong time we just want to make sure everyone is up to date on how we are doing and what we are doing. Check out our website www.prioritycleaner.com . And don't forget to forward it to everyone in the entire world. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkdin, Merchant Circle and probably everywhere else on the Internet. Or at least we are trying. It IS your world...We're just cleaning in it.

My Dream "Job"

In our ongoing saga to take over the world of cleaning, we are helping people along the way. The new structure to our company allows us to create jobs for Carpet Cleaners who may not have been able to do it on their own. Along with helping our customers to stay clean and healthy (Emphasize the Healthy) we are also aware of our environment, whether it be the indoor or outdoor environment. We also have a total commitment to the safety of your home, children and of course your pets. That's why we have Petey the Priority Dog as our mascot. (See Right) I have found that the one thing I love to do in this world is to help people. So instead of dreading my job everyday, I have made the changes that make it my dream job.

What's YOUR Priority?

Children are our most valuable of valuables. They make messes, cost us time and money and yet we wouldn't trade them for the world. If keeping your children healthy is a Priority, then make sure your home is clean. One of the things that sets our Country apart from 3rd world Countries is our ability to dispose of waste correctly. Anything that is not cleaned on a regular basis will cause health problems sooner or later. Whether it be breathing problems, or infestation of pests. By keeping up on the cleaning and not waiting until it really needs it, you lower your chances of getting sick and your overall outlook on life will improve. Ever notice how your car just drives better after the car wash? Cleaning your home puts you in a healthy state of mind. You will feel it and your children will feel it. If you haven't cleaned your Carpet or Tile in 6 months or more, it's probably time.

::Email Us Anytime! brian@prioritycleaner.com
::24 Hour Website http://www.prioritycleaner.com

::Call Today! 916-295-8056

Forward email

This email was sent to contact@prioritycarpetandtilecleaning.com by brian@prioritycleaner.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by

Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning | 5098 Foothills Blvd. #3404 | Roseville | CA | 95747

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
then Fiddy shows up at the door and the home owner instantly knows your were full of shit.

:lol:

Mr. Fiddy has been the best guy I have hands down.

And before you say "That's a shame" or "Too bad" or whatever.

I don't get any complaints about him, he gets more referrals than I did and the same amount of repeats. I have double and tripled my invoices because of his scope of work knowledge and my abilitly to get good customers.

He gets plenty of testimonials....although I email everyone to say thank you and ask how the work went. So they are slightly prompted but have their own way of putting it.

Life is good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom