Contracts

KOOSER55

Ive seen some of the locals work orders(contracts) and some of the ones on line from the big printing companies. Im looking to get some ideas for what you all put on your work orders and how they are desinged if you can put some pictures up for me I would great appreciate it

here is one that seems to be very common around baltimore

Becker

Name
Becker
You can do much better on an excell program, build your own.

That is a pretty weak invoice, contract.

I saw one a client showed me from the past cleaner. A larger multi truck opperation. I was surprised how plain it was.. Almost looked like something you'd buy from Staples.

Another local cleaner does just that.. Buy plain staple forms. "Statements"

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
"Liabilty shall not exceed cost of service"

"upholstery cleaned at customers own risk"

What the hell is that all about. Ya think this dude is a hack?

KOOSER55

Thanks for the replies but can someone give some ideas of their contracts, i know this one is horrible thats why i posted it

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
KOOSER55 ~ good for you for taking the leap and asking. Ours is very simple, it just prints out what the client has asked us to do based on our phone conversation and then our crews update it with any add on's or deletions when they do the job. We have no disclaimers, no responsibility put onto the customer and no limits of liability. As someone else said if I saw that document I would not allow the person who had it to work in my home or business. To me it says that the person does not know what they are doing and that their lack of knowledge or skill would be my problem. This may not be the intent of the disclaimers, but that is how I always view them.
Ken

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Try this....

This is a older copy but not much has changed except we now list about 8 different business resources on the bottom.. ( another great marketing idea..all of them do the same for us on there work orders )

we buy the duplicate sheets and all of our work orders are printed at home ...

Workorders-1.jpg

KOOSER55

thank you guys that was helpful, i def. dont want to scare people off, i took the time to get certified in a bunch of areas threw the iicrc, just to give me a little bit more of a credential I guess you could call it.

Farenheit251

I saw one recently where the box choices were residential/commercial/estimate/redo.
Personally I prefer mine with my logo,services offerred and the customer's address up top and the total prices on the bottom corner. The rest is description of services with a column on right for charge. All those empty lines give me a lot of flexibility and my property managers like the detail when they chage back the tenant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom