cool cuffs?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Let me know what you want and I will get it to you ASAP. Office hours are 9am to 3:30 pm Pacific. 541-474-5587. If you WDR restoration and use Injectidry units I can set you up with Cool Cuffs for that too.
Thanks Al

L

Lumber Jack

I just talked to Joe today someone b roke into his vehical and stoled his laptop and some other stuff so pm him again or call him. He has been without for about a week. So he hasn't been able to check emails and stuff.

Name
Nate W.
Lumber Jack said:
I just talked to Joe today someone b roke into his vehical and stoled his laptop and some other stuff so pm him again or call him. He has been without for about a week. So he hasn't been able to check emails and stuff.

That's messed up! I hate that sh!t... Karma to the prick!

L

Lumber Jack

Yeah whats crazy is somebody ice picked all my tires and stole some filter parts from my house 2 weeks ago.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
No offense intended to Joe, but how can a business person be out of commission for more than minutes over a missing laptop or really almost any catastrphe? Back up files, alternate computer availability, even a public library.

Gotta have some sort of backup plan even if its crude folks.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Some styles and sizes of Cool Cuffs can be ordered from Interlink Supply. We coninue to sell what we have in stock. Not all types are available. A phone call might be the best way to order. Then someon can check stock and tell you if we have what you want. 800794-7425.

Joe Bristor

sorry if I didn't respond Warren.
Thought I did must be thinkin Mike Wallace.
Glad to see others steppin up.
bet Al, Tom, Jim, Marty, Michael, Bob, who else, bet any would help you.
just look at http://www.coolcuffs.net/suppliers.html, that's what it's there for.
Plus Jon Don Chicago oughta have em. oops, better go check for faxes. :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom