COOL! Ed Cross writing for Cleanfax Magazine....

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Just saw the press release...

http://www.cleanfax.com/news.asp?N_ID=77471

Had the chance to watch Ed present at the Legend Brands Distributors meeting in Nashville. He wowed the audience with a powerful case study, and gave great tactical suggestions for risk management.

Too bad the RIA Convention is always in such inconvenient and horribly expensive locations - because I heard his presentation of "Restoration Survivor" as a play on the Survivor show, and game shows, was super entertaining AND educational. Heard some rave reviews. Since he used to be in a band in his earlier years... I'm sure he knows how to put on a really great production - LOL.

Should be sharing some good stuff in CF... I'm looking forward to it! The only lawyer I'll be looking forward to hearing from. :shock:

Lisa

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Ed's series "Winning the Slime Wars" for Cleaning and Restoration Magazine should be required reading even if you're not in the restoration biz. It clears up any misconceptions about winning in court because you're right.

Great stuff. Cleanfax appears to be on a roll.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Ed Cross is a class act.

Over the years I've been told that if you find yourself liking a lawyer, he's no good.

Ed proves that point false at every level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom