Cool or unprofessional? Old pimped out trucks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have our Jeep Wrangler that is lifted and modified that gets looks.

Wouldn't maybe use as my main truck but could be a show piece or attention getter going out and do estimates or visits... Or parades... Some type of branding and image

Reactions: Russ T. and A.J.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
something like this

Attachments

• 1970 ford.jpg
    1970 ford.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: Josh
Name
Nate W.
I'm still in search of a 1950 style extended panel truck to be my rug runner for pickup and delivery... Have old fashion hand painted signage on it, making it look old and period correct... It will defiantly get attention but with newer amenities on it.... I've even toyed with the same idea as @Cleanworks with a retro style van with a small mount in it.... Classic Carpet Cleaning, old fashion service with new technology...

I believe that slogan is @Jim Martin of Beyond Clean LLC... I think it's pretty awesome...

Reactions: Russ T.

steve_64

Im with nate on the panel truck. It was almost my first but it was sold before I got to it.

I think whatever you do it should match your personality.

Maybe the more tech savy guys could post pics of vans to match how they see us here.

Id probably have a clown vw bus.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Wouldn't mind a nice old stepvan with an aluminum Gruman body, but the very few I've seen for sale around here are pretty beat.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
That's exactly what I had in mind when we began putting together our brand. I had always wanted a carpet cleaning rig that looked JUST LIKE the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. My guy came up with something different (still cool) as I decided to steer away from any potential issues with copyright laws. I thought the magic would only happen if the font and colors and the famous, old school look to the scrolling on the pin stripes would have to match EXACTLY or it would look dumb.
I'd like to get a 60's fargo/econoline/chevy put a small unit in it like a ss370 and offer new technology w old fashioned service.
We like to say that we deliver "Far Out Service at a Down to Earth Price!" and our services are "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond". We LOVE the idea of the old school look coupled with the very latest gadgetry to impress the client. People really dig our brand.

I've been on the hunt for sweet wheels for my rig. The Ford, plastic wheel covers are a painful reminder that I'm on a journey and haven't quite arrived. ;)

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
That's exactly what I had in mind when we began putting together our brand. I had always wanted a carpet cleaning rig that looked JUST LIKE the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. My guy came up with something different (still cool) as I decided to steer away from any potential issues with copyright laws. I thought the magic would only happen if the font and colors and the famous, old school look to the scrolling on the pin stripes would have to match EXACTLY or it would look dumb.

We like to say that we deliver "Far Out Service at a Down to Earth Price!" and our services are "Carpet Cleaning and Beyond". We LOVE the idea of the old school look coupled with the very latest gadgetry to impress the client. People really dig our brand.

I've been on the hunt for sweet wheels for my rig. The Ford, plastic wheel covers are a painful reminder that I'm on a journey and haven't quite arrived. ;)
grillenium-falcon-2.0.jpg

Some how that guy gets away with that lol. It's gourmet grill cheese sandwiches

Reactions: Derek and Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom