Coolest new gadget @ MF.

Mikey P

Administrator
A new Hose Hook from the Maker Company that not only fits 2.5 hose but tucks within itself so you can keep it on the hose or wand safely.

MF08pics095.jpg

MF08pics096.jpg

MF08pics097.jpg

maker

I was going to post a new product release but instead I'll just add to this thread.

We originally designed them to fold around the hose so that they won't get lost. I figured that's probably why most people but them. Also we put the heavy webbing around the hook so that it can hold up when being dragged around on the hose.

Besides not losing them its also handy to have them right there when you need them.

So hopefully it will save you some time and money.

The ones we brought to Mikefest were the first ones made. if your interested in getting any, GreenGlides, Superior Cleaning Systems, and ProLine will getting some in stock in couple of days.

Thanks to all the people who stopped at our table at Mikefest. It was good time, and great to feedback our products.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Although i DIDN'T see the HOOK...i been usin' one for YEARS to hold the hose from falling down the steps...it wraps around the hoses and had a rubber hook that grabs a spindle or rail on the steps....really nuthing new here folks...move on!

maker

Bob,

The new thing is that the hook folds down around the hose. This way when your done with it you can just fold it down instead of carrying it around where you may lose it and when you need it its right there. It's about convenience. That's something you can't do with the hook your talking about. Also the webbing we use on the hook is more durable than rubber.

maker

Apparently the pictures are not as clear as I thought.

Unfortunately our digital camera is broken. We will be getting another one in the next day or two and then I can post pictures of it in use. If you look at the picture of it on the hose- that shows it folded it up for storage. All you do is unstrap the hook to use it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I hook in both directions. Whatever I am hooked to is surrounded. that is something for one of you guys to invent. no matter how the hose is shifted it is alwas secure

maker

can't re-invent the wheel.....

can't teach an old dog new tricks may be more appropriate here

Greg,

You may want to check out our SuperStrap- it will give the hold your looking for.

Greenie

Worry not Steve, Bob is just kind of our resident senile dumbass, you just have to listen to him with a light attitude and laugh as you scroll on by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom