Cordell

Credits
Name
Ofer Kolton
Saint Petersburg Florida I think... You guys are going to love the Cuban sandwiches!
Remind me of a great Cuban restaurant here in S.F. I haven't been to for ages. The food was terrific. I should go there again.

In the Mission neighborhood here, there are a few restaurants that make Cuban sandwiches. They are very popular and really good.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
I told you fools luke warm communal soup out of a fn box isn’t something you want to partake of ....”fn fred...antisocial asshole”

Everyday is Saturday.
Credits
Name
Michael
He is as much a prick in person as he is a prick on here.

But in person he does try to pretend to work a lot, if you ask him he built the stair case for Atlanta all by himself!

Last edited:
Mr Personality
Credits
Name
Fred Boyle
I picture a dark haired, fair skinned 5'7" slight build guy with poor eye contact

Prefers layering a T-shirt with a sweater

No logos or labels on his clothing

His most expensive piece of attire is his Luxotica brand of sunglasses... most likely Oakley

An Adam Levine fellow without tattoos

How far off am I ?

Credits
Name
MB
72984BE3-B0D7-43D8-A7D3-6CFF45B1765C.png
C926D575-9F74-43CB-B9BB-F2068510745B.png
I picture a dark haired, fair skinned 5'7" slight build guy with poor eye contact

His most expensive piece of attire is his Luxotica brand of sunglasses... most likely Oakley

How far off am I ?
Wrong about logo clothing. Nike hat.

Spot on with the lack of eye contact.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC

How far off am I ?
Dark but graying hair....usually well tanned...6' ....slighter in build than I used to be....eye contact depends on situation (I have a strong fight or flight)

haven't owned a sweater since middle school. I'm usually in a T or polo....occasionaly a button up.

Some labels I'll wear.........but I can't stand it to be the theme of the shirt ie Hollister.... I prefer small or none

Most expensive is usually my shoes ...except on the rare occasion I wear a watch......I don't think I have ever owned a pair of sunglasses much less oakleys......I don't tend to buy expensive clothes

I have 20+ tats....only one that is visible in shorts and a T and that is my right forearm

@PrimaDonna has issues

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
Dark but graying hair....usually well tanned...6' ....slighter in build than I used to be....eye contact depends on situation (I have a strong fight or flight)
haven't owned a sweater since middle school. I'm usually in a T or polo....occasionaly a button up.
Some labels I'll wear.........but I can't stand it to be the theme of the shirt ie Hollister.... I prefer small or none
Most expensive is usually my shoes ...except on the rare occasion I wear a watch......I don't think I have ever owned a pair of sunglasses much less oakleys......I don't tend to buy expensive clothes

I have 20+ tats....only one that is visible in shorts and a T and that is my right forearm

@PrimaDonna has issues
I agree with you about wearing other people's logos. Every time I see some one wearing a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, I want to walk and say "how you doing Tommy?"

Latest posts