Cordless Heater

Name
Swani
I might pick one of these up for a backup to heat my trailer. It may come in handy in a pinch. Could save me a heat exchanger.

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

No batteries required for this one.

Screenshot_2019-01-25-09-00-42.png

rick imby

Name
Rick
The Ryobi can be plugged in or use one of the batteries. I have little buddies set up to put in my rentals They can be adapted to big tanks. It doesn't take a lot of heat to keep a house from freezing. There are some $40 heaters that clamp on the top of a tank that work great.

That will put out way too much heat to use in your van.

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
The Ryobi can be plugged in or use one of the batteries. I have little buddies set up to put in my rentals They can be adapted to big tanks. It doesn't take a lot of heat to keep a house from freezing. There are some $40 heaters that clamp on the top of a tank that work great.

That will put out way too much heat to use in your van.

Thanks Rick! I have a big buddy heater but the pilot always goes out. Maybe I just need to replace the regulator?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Thanks Rick! I have a big buddy heater but the pilot always goes out. Maybe I just need to replace the regulator?

Probably build up on the milivolt generator (thermocouple)
Take some fine sandpaper or steel wool and shine it up. It does not take much of a build up to effect these.
Also make sure your pilot tube it clean providing a nice flame to the thermocouple.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Take some fine sandpaper or steel wool and shine it up. It does not take much of a build up to effect these.
Also make sure your pilot tube it clean providing a nice flame to the thermocouple.

Yes, that's exactly what my furnace guy does for 125$ and 20 minutes of work. I'm sure half that time he's doing nothing, just pretending to do things.

Hey, can I just sand that little part as I'm watching him... No, no , no it has electricity going to it and is very delicate.

Lol, okay guy...

Name
Swani
Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom