Could have VLM'd this piss job.

Mikey P

Administrator
Little 2 pounder that goes all day every day around the house.

We've cleaned there many times, load up the HF with some deo and zymes and rinse like mad.

Last time we tried running a RE over it and while we did get more out (watched the site tube until the water ran clear) the backing and pad got too damp so the house reeked for days.

She is far from ready to replace and got us out late yesterday for an Easter emergency visit. She explained that last time she dumped so much Wizz B Gone after our last visit that the flooded or adjacent wood floor..:eekk:

Had to laugh and think of John G when she requested that we don't use water and to go as light as possible on the Fluffster's favorite area.

I explained to her that we had to somehow flush SOME of it out but we would go lightly this time and use even more deodorizer this time. Slow and steady wand strokes at Mach 2 with the Magic Wand 02 rinse

Ray gave me some of this to try..

91uvKXeicUL.jpg

At one ounce per it worked great, Not as nice a smell as Odorcide Spring Fresh, but it did exactly as we all hoped for. No urine odor at all (while we were there) at only one ounce per gallon. She was very very happy.

I tried being a Urine Superhero when I was young and stupid.

No more.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
2nd job today same situation. Weiner dog with an active weiner.

Pure white poly with lots of urine ans urine stains.

Did Hydra Master UPS spray first and agitated in.

We added 40 volume to another prespray. Acid side rinse and some more yellow out 40 volumn on stains.

Coating of odorcide Fresh Scent...

And the boys walked out with $30 tip!

Happy client....happy weiner dog.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Being realistic with expectations is always the best bet. I always throw out beside R&Ring all the furniture, pulling carpet, replacing pad, sealing the sub floor and cleaning both sides of the carpet.

This OSR and and a water claw is effective and surface sanitizing usually works 90 percent of the time but in some cases you'll need the full monty!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
U Turn for severe , soak the spots to the floor. The piss has.

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Mikey P

Administrator
Uturn, Spring Fresh Odorcide and now this Green Tea..

All great stuff..

I let a barfed on sofa owner pick one of the 3 today

She picked the UT urn fit it's lack of parfumes

Reactions: GeeeAus

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Dunno, myself I do deep extractions after I have clobbered the carpet with oxygen and odour counteractant.

I use OxyShot! and CleanScent to boost my PowerMax LVC pre-spray. Acid rinse I use in the extractor is UltiMaxPlus. If I feel I need to deep irrigate with acid I use a cheaper rinse called Plush for this purpose.

In the past I have used MasterBlend's Skunk Odor Control which is an ethoxylated disinfectant if I recall correctly. I have also used UrineLoc, again by MasterBlend and found both products to be effective. Skunk odour control is VERY - HEAVILY - scented and this can actually be very distracting. It is so strong you can - taste - it. But it's a thermonuclear warhead for odor control.

Grant

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
This unique formula contains quatinary ammonium, odor counteractant, cleaning agents, and a powerful deodorizing fragrance.

cleaning agents?
So, this is a product that needs to be rinsed? At an ounce or twoand 16$ per/gln... That's way cheaper then most products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom