Could You Still Make Money?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I am working with a huge national chain. The cut would be 75 percent for the cleaner 25 percent to the store. Basically they get the work for you and you take care of the rest. How many of you guys that need more work would go for this? Could you still make money?

Golden Boy

Becker

Name
Becker
I guess it depends on their pricing structure.

I was contacted by lowes or HD years ago, can't recall who.. ( long before chem dry )
I passed on it, they wanted to book the jobs then send them to me.
No way in hell I could work off a schedule made for me, plus run my own show, employees or not.
Oh yeah, they also required a unlettered van, and a few other term.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
How many of you guys that need more work would go for this? Could you still make money?

Golden Boy

75% of "what"?
fiddy cent a ft?
Yea, i could make money with 75% of that

9 cents ft cleaning Best Buys in the middle of the night..
I'd rather get a job at the gas station

..L.T.A.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Uncle Larry looking at Resi for 35 a square. If I pull this off. No owner operators will complain about being slow. Stay tuned. I will be pulling cleaners from this board.

Golden Boy

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Who gets the repeat and referals? I wasted allot of time building other people’s business doing sub work that seemed like good money at the time.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Waldo said:
Uncle Larry looking at Resi for 35 a square. If I pull this off. No owner operators will complain about being slow. Stay tuned. I will be pulling cleaners from this board.

Golden Boy

you gonna be another Corky Brian, eh??

g'luck

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker
Money is in builing a business based on repeats, and referalls.

Not a contract that can be taking from you with a fake cause that would lead to leagl costs, or simple the end of the contract.

But without details, and I'm not asking for them. We can only guess.

Hope it works out Waldo, and you make millions while helping other broke dicks.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
sounds too good oh i see this is a setup

if someone could get 75% of .35 for a cleaner that didnt have to deduct for marketing, or deal with selling the job etc. that someone would do very well.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"REMEMBER".......How WELL the last "sub-deal".....panned out... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your ASS hasn't healed up...YET....FROM THAT LITTLE business LeSSoN... !gotcha! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Subbing is good for money while building a business.

Or it's good for a job if you don't want to build a business.

Even a mechanic will have his own tools while working for a company.

If you can get the work and keep the customers...it's good for business.

Yes, you can make money from that set up depending on the dollar amount.

As with my business (which dipshits like larry don't understand shiteatinggrin ) % is all relative.

Oh, wait...maybe Larry DID understand it and was just grilling me to grill me? I get it now. :lol:

randy

Name
Randy
ACE said:
Who gets the repeat and referals? I wasted allot of time building other people’s business doing sub work that seemed like good money at the time.

Excellent point ! Keep a second data base of all your sub contract jobs and mail them too.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Sometime you need to get your foot in the door, do a GREAT job, instill confidence in working your company.

The percentage will fall somewhere around 1/3 repeat next time, 1/3 in the furture if you stay in touch, 1/3 don't give a crap about there carpet and just had them cleaned due to a need.

There is something to be said for money in my pocket now, with that I hope it can work out for all.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
randy said:
ACE said:

Excellent point ! Keep a second data base of all your sub contract jobs and mail them too.

:shock:

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Perhaps for the short term depending on the numbers. Anything to keep cash flowing these days isn't such a bad thing. Hope the numbers work for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom