coupon guys

Name
Ron lippold
Omfg I dont understand how you guys do it :evil: :evil: :x

I had three of my group on leads and i cant believe these mooches blowme blowme blowme they want the world for nothing... Ivebeensold Ivebeensold .

two were horders that had me clean a walk way around the house 300 linear ft.. I could not believe it....

the last was a horable piss stain job......

I ended up giving them the 75 they spent back with group on back. just so they could not bitch...............

I have to say I had a bad attitude............

how do you guys deal with people like this day in and day out...

-JB-

Name
JB
I THINK he's saying....

referrals/high ticket jobs come from birds of a feather, all very similar, neat tidy, not penny pinchers, yada yada yada, so on an so forth.

coupon jobs, kinda like throwing sh!t at a barn wall, yeah some will stick but more than likely all's it will leave is a stain and a big ole mess to clean up, er something like that, I think.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I love my coupon customers............. Alot of them have had many bad experiences with other carpet cleaners. They love us........ The only problem is with repeat customers........................ They always have a coupon.......... Everytime!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You think that's bad, Ron.

Try dealing with the local radio station "half off" deals. Worst business decision I've ever made.

Radio station kind of helped me screw myself as well. Live and learn big guy. !gotcha!

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
3 years ago I did 1 FREE room for the newspaper. A bunch of losers that would never get their carpet cleaned otherwise.

Farenheit251

I recently picked up a bunch of this type of work from a local competitor who needed to leave state quickly and just sold me his cell phone.

I walk up to the house with the hydroforce and a slot glided greenhorn-10 flow with a Bristor sheer kit. My son usually has the hoses pulled up to the door before they answer. Soak it down while he follows with the vac hose and wand. Usually no drystrokes and they frequently comment on how much drier we leave it(?).

It is not the direction I wanted to take my biz but we do alot of $700-1000 days and I am making more money than when i prevacced and dry stroked every house.

steve r

Ron Lippold said:
Omfg I dont understand how you guys do it :evil: :evil: :x

I had three of my group on leads and i cant believe these mooches blowme blowme blowme they want the world for nothing... Ivebeensold Ivebeensold .

two were horders that had me clean a walk way around the house 300 linear ft.. I could not believe it....

the last was a horable piss stain job......

I ended up giving them the 75 they spent back with group on back. just so they could not bitch...............

I have to say I had a bad attitude............

how do you guys deal with people like this day in and day out...

you just have to know your limits and lower their expectations.

steve r

Captain Cleantastic said:
I recently picked up a bunch of this type of work from a local competitor who needed to leave state quickly and just sold me his cell phone.

I walk up to the house with the hydroforce and a slot glided greenhorn-10 flow with a Bristor sheer kit. My son usually has the hoses pulled up to the door before they answer. Soak it down while he follows with the vac hose and wand. Usually no drystrokes and they frequently comment on how much drier we leave it(?).

It is not the direction I wanted to take my biz but we do alot of $700-1000 days and I am making more money than when i prevacced and dry stroked every house.

its all in the numbers

steve r

oh and i dont do coupons but i have been working that market for a couple years now. lots of $50 one room jobs and such.

ihear often enoughthat they usually do it themselves but know i can do a much better job and they think it needs a better cleaning than they can do themselves.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Every time i get someone who says can you clean at this price (whatever the coupon says) i tell them sure but i will clean like they do.. that seems to spark up a converstion on why to use me and not the coupon guys.

-JB-

Name
JB

Wait just a miniute!? your leaving them satisfied!?

How dare you! LOL!

heres-your-sign.gif
rotating_gold_dollar_sign-1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom