Courtney Lee was in Prattville..

FredC

Village Idiot
And I set them up to use the world's greatest hard surface wand on this challenging wood floor stripping project, see for your self what he thought of it..

View: https://youtu.be/UHdxWD8akCA?si=k-W1n9UCjIRP7lnF

So how do I connect my hard surface wand to my floor buffer machine?

"How does it work?

The Green Glide uses a unique brush technology that allows it to effectively remove built-up wax and polish from hardwood floors. It works by using a combination of friction and heat to loosen and lift away the old wax, revealing the original beauty of the wood underneath.

My Experience Using the Green Glide Hard Surface Tool

I must admit, I was a bit skeptical when my client asked me to use this tool on their ten-year-old hardwood floors. I have seen many products claim to be able to restore old floors, but have yet to find one that actually worked. However, as a professional flooring contractor, I am always open to trying new things and was pleasantly surprised by the results.

First, we prepared the floors by thoroughly vacuuming and mopping them. Then, we attached the Green Glide to our floor buffer machine and began the process of stripping the old wax and polish from the hardwood.

To my amazement, the Green Glide effortlessly removed layer after layer of built-up product, revealing the beautiful wood underneath. The machine was easy to maneuver and caused no damage or scratches to the floor. In just a few hours, we had stripped the floors in three rooms and were ready to apply a new coat of finish."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom