Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
qapeqeqe.jpg
6y7ujy6e.jpg
9yny2agu.jpg

To take the after pics : )

Wow guys, just wow.
The whole CrackHouse hood came to see the results. Even I was impressed : )
OMG
Holy Sh*t
And a longer list of better CrackHouse terminology was used upon the inspection of TheSteamGenie cleaned fiber flooring.

Even got a fist bump brotha hug from a white dude named Smurf. Exciting Stuff

Ya see Smurf, I take it is rather popular and well know around the neighboring area CrackHouse hoods. 3yrs ago his Ol Lady whacked herself and quit breathin, made the news.
Well, as of recently, 2 weeks or so, the last place they stayed burned down, hmm I said, ya don't say... Housing Authority put em up in this place.
Wth is what Im a thinking.

So anyhow, both him and his new ol lady, that he can't marry cuz it'll mess up both their death benefits packages, have breathing problems.
Took my time and kept thinking that the whole time, with the Smurf clammering to my ear 95% of the time.
Used a white pad under the rotosucker and WOW do I ever kick my self in the a$$ for not taking pics after the rinse cycle.

These people have no money. They live off the streets pretty much. Rough Life people.
Place had crackpipe burns in the main old crackroom. Two middle aged lil pups I wrangled and locked in the bathroom survived unharmed.
Tenant told me he answered the door all hours o the night w his 44 telling people first 2 weeks they was there, he aint got no crack, get before ya get lead poisnin!
Unfortunate Deal, wow

Being able to make people happy, thats why I do my Job. Theses 2, yea, they smiled, Alot!

The realtor called an said it's pretty bad.
I always follow up with a text, documenting the process and my recommendations on trash and keep flooring.

The living room with the crackpipe burns was requested to be replaced ( no photo ) the areas to keep are shown and now clean.

Lady next door, Really nice lil apt and super clean. Shes paying to have hers cleaned 2nd week of Jan.

A Little lesson I offer on this is, dont forget after pics dumba$$.
No really, Actually Smurf gave me the inspiration with this Token of Appreciation.

5y2eqahu.jpg

Never Judge a Book by its Cover........

They were not crackheads. Just put there under unfortunate circumstances folks.

Reactions: Foothills Phil

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
great...once ya get the crack houses nailed down
ya go in for the whorehouses next.......
cash money and they'll clean six times a year..............

look there go's Mr Chris............

don forget to call them....dear!

Reactions: Foothills Phil

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
great...once ya get the crack houses nailed down
ya go in for the whorehouses next.......
cash money and they'll clean six times a year..............

look there go's Mr Chris............

don forget to call them....dear!

Cat in the bag with this one Bawb, runnin in there like an idiot'll get ya shot.
Gotz to know how it works, then once your in, wild fire : )

The phone call to schedule it sealed this one.
This is The SteamGenie Lookin for Da Smurf : )
I couldn't resist and he ate it up.

Told him to put that lil pistol on the coffee table in his pocket, case we needed it. Mines bigger we'll use it first. He really wanted a job w me.

Reactions: John Olson

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Talked with the Realtor this am. He said he would get pics and send them to me, claims he is always getting called over there, plus he needs to Visit Smurf anyhow.

Hopefully this works.

I performed above and beyond on the customer service side ( not really, was just myself) in hopes that Smurf would be nicer to Mr Realtor.

What would be nice is a big testimonial from him with the pics : )

Used the same mix on this today that I did The CrackHouse.
Look at the color difference : )

Only Available from Olson @ Superior : )
qy5esa5u.jpg

He knows what it is. Call him up......

Im gonna wait for a reveal : )

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
jus for your info...they hide the pipes an' little crack baggies under the edge of the carpet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom