Craigslist ad

Greg Loe

a post has a carpet cleaning offer for $49 2 rooms and a hall, then adds a whole house cleaning for $99 up to 2000 q ft.

that's 5 cents a sqft! wow

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I hope Craigslist has changed the way they operate. I posted an ad one time and competitors can flag your ad until it is removed for no reason. Something wrong with that picture.

Greg Loe

We have about 3 guy that post there, they always try to out do each other on prices. They write bad reviews on each other. lol. losers

Becker

Name
Becker
her it is pretty much the same crew when ever I check it.

It must bring in some work.

at a sharp discount.

I notice Bellingham Terry's country has a ton of listings

Scott Hayward

I have seen some ridiculous prices on Craigslist. Against my better judgment I tried posting on there. I stressed quality and service and said that I may not be the least expensive in town, etc, etc. The other cleaners flagged me every time and continued to offer their low ball prices. It seems to be the same companies and sometimes they flag each other all day long from what I can tell. I figured if I came in at a higher price they would leave me alone. Wrong!

What amazes me is when a guy posts on Craigslist saying he has been in business 10 years and it is only $99.00 or x-amount of dollars for the whole house. If he was doing a good job he would be flooded with clients/referrals and never have to re-post...especially after 10 years!

gary mackay

it seems to be a good launching platform to get google to pick up your cl ad that directs them to your website & get you to the first page on a search. The down side is several calls for price, but on a good day you can book 2-3 quality consumers.

Kelly

I know that guy... he just purchased a previously owned portable unit, and attended an iicrc carpet cleaning class...and now he is ready to give the public some more general education on how carpet cleaning should be done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom