crappy home depot carpet

glenboy

Name
GLEN
whats up with the short short cheapie tan carpet from home depot.what crap.holds everything.cleaned one today.had to turn the pressure below 400 to keep the chem from piling up on the carpet :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: somewhat amus somewhat amus somewhat amus somewhat amus somewhat amus

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I understand your frustration but not really a word you said...

:lol:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Loud and clear. If you read what you posted and ignore the periods at the end of the sentence it is gibberish. I must have missed them when looking at the forum on my tiny smartphone screen.

C

cucu

and your telling us something we dont already know..or just venting...and yes it is pure shit on a roll

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
HD sells sells cheap poly crap as well as quality nylon

no different than 96.38% of the carpet retailers out there

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I checked and he has a direct drive. What is the actual issue with cleaning

glenboy

Name
GLEN
what does direct drive have to do with it?i have ran several different TMs over 20 years.and i can do the same with a DD as i can with a slide in.i should have said the cheapie carpet that i cleaned was so cheap that when it wore around the traffic areas there was barely any fiber to tug at with the wand lips.and it felt like i was cleaning comm carpet.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
ah yes the $5 a yard polyester carpet. Love that stuff. It will literly mat down into a solid surface in the traffic lanes. A crb scrubber will help lift it but usually the results are still horrible. True disposable carpet

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
HD has some serious buying power so they can undercut the mom and pop retailers. The advertise $39 installs and make money buy overcharging for pad.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
my bro in law does auto-cad input of measurments that the field guys send in for home depot carpet tile and so on.he says they sell tons of that crap.and no one under sells em

Back
Top Bottom