Craziest thing..

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I have to share this because I've never seen anything like this before.
Went to a house today that had a huge, deep pink nail polish spot right in the middle of the living room.

I was out of prosolve (which is amazing) so I tried stain solve, rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover and I few other spotters.. I was getting a lot of transfer on my towels but I could tell there would still be quite a bit of the spot left..

Anyways, for giggles I got some "purple power citrus spray" and sprayed the spot and it all COMPLETLY vanished right before my eyes.. I'm not kidding. The craziest thing I've seen to date I believe..

I Don't think the purple power citrus would do it by itself but maybe it mixed with something I already had on the spot..

Anyway, my wife and kids weren't that impressed with my story so I thought I'd share it here.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
You bet, here's the product.

I really doubt this product would get rid of nail polish by itself.. but maybe mixed with something else I had used on the spot?? I really don't know how it happened...

I didn't take a before and after of the spot because I didn't think it would come all the way out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
... I just pretended to know what I was doing.
Hey, I built an entire company based on that single concept.

Steve

PS And our Strategies for Success program is mostly based on the tricks I used to recover from my stupid mistakes caused by NOT knowing what I was doing. In fact, if any of us really knew what we were doing (or that "it couldn't be done") we probably never would have gone into business in the first place. (An early business mentor told me, "Steve, never let 'em see ya sweat." He was right.)

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I can see it already: industry chemist types are reading this and furiously running down to the convenience store to get a bottle of the stuff.

And the above mentioned spotters that the OP posted, to experiment on what mixes with what- to get the magic disappearing act.

Last edited:
Reactions: White Collar
F

FB7777

Walmart in my area stocks it

Ace Hardware does as well but Walmart is typically cheaper at under $5 a gallon

A side note , the trigger sprayers that come with the 32 oz bottles of purple power and purple power citrus are some of the longest lasting sprayers I have ever purchased.

The bottles tend to snap at the neck but the triggers last forever

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom