Crazy lady and pet smells

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, not as crazy as some but still.

She calls me up the same day and says the pet odor is worse and can't stand being in the house. :shock:
Of course it wasn't even that bad before I did the job.

I let her know that sometimes it gets worse before it get's better but it should be fine. (I didn't smell anything when I left but I humor them over the phone)

It was late...I almost went right out...but she said the next day would be fine.

So I headed out early the next day and was ready to battle pet smells...nothing...I mean nothing at all. Carpet looked awesome by the way. shiteatinggrin

She said " I wish you would have smelled it yesterday" :roll:

I'm pretty sure she just wanted some company because she would hardly let me out of the house.
She even showed me the back yard where there must have been 200 heaping piles of crap....hello? Did you leave a window open after I cleaned?

Unbelievable.

Yes, smell horrid in the back yard.

Some people.
:|

Scott Rogers

Brian R said:
Ok, not as crazy as some but still.

She calls me up the same day and says the pet odor is worse and can't stand being in the house. :shock:
Of course it wasn't even that bad before I did the job.

I let her know that sometimes it gets worse before it get's better but it should be fine. (I didn't smell anything when I left but I humor them over the phone)

It was late...I almost went right out...but she said the next day would be fine.

So I headed out early the next day and was ready to battle pet smells...nothing...I mean nothing at all. Carpet looked awesome by the way. shiteatinggrin

She said " I wish you would have smelled it yesterday" :roll:

I'm pretty sure she just wanted some company because she would hardly let me out of the house.
She even showed me the back yard where there must have been 200 heaping piles of crap....hello? Did you leave a window open after I cleaned?

Unbelievable.

Yes, smell horrid in the back yard.

Some people.
:|

Im sure see will appreciate reading this when she googles your name and this post pops up.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
You did what you were suppose to do. You spread the urine around for a more evenly smell.

Golden Boy

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Like a little old lady would google and find this. Even so, who cares. He didn't mention her name or even the city she is in.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Waldo said:
You did what you were suppose to do. You spread the urine around for a more evenly smell.

Golden Boy

Would you rather me throw a bunch of water at it so it would migrate to other areas of the house?

I'm no Hack Mr. Waldo.....I'm puting you on MY top 25 list. :mrgreen:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Psychological odor.........................

Or she just wanted to see your body again.

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ShortyDownUnder said:
Psychological odor.........................

Or she just wanted to see your body again.

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

:shock: ...nothing to see here. :lol:

Scott Rogers

idreadnought said:
Like a little old lady would google and find this. Even so, who cares. He didn't mention her name or even the city she is in.

You are very naive. Many women google people they let into their houses. Simple easy way to find out if you are letting a known thief serial rapist ect. into your home.

And just as a example
Google "Brian Robison carpet cleaner dallas tx"

Untitled.jpg

Mikey's board post show up in the top 3

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Crazy lady and pet smells

Scott Rogers said:
idreadnought said:

You are very naive. Many women google people they let into their houses. Simple easy way to find out if you are letting a known thief serial rapist ect. into your home.

And just as a example
Google "Brian Robison carpet cleaner dallas tx"

Untitled.jpg

Mikey's board post show up in the top 3

Of course she would have to sign up for mikeysboard to see the posts.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom