CRB $1,000

Name
Chris
I just got a really great deal, CRB 20" TM5 Strong with both splash guards, both trays, 3 sets of brushes the White, Blue and black.
Plus the shipping was Included in the prices from North Carolina to California.

Can wait to use it and see what the hype is about mainly got it for grooming but well see how it cleans.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

grizzley

Name
Tim
I just got my crb a few weeks ago with the exact same package.......Got it just as a pre scrub and grooming tool only. I alway thought I did a pretty good job at lifting the carpet fibers, but after seeing this tool work, I was wrong.........It performs amazingly well. They threw in some dry compound as well. Heard about this stuff, but never used or seen it work before. Its very different to use, and is kinda an inconvenience, but it works great actually and to the point of thinking of offering it to my clients that want a "green" cleaning or the dry cleaning option.........for a premium price of course.

Reactions: Strong Dry Carpet

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That whole Strong fiasco probably will always turn off most of us from buying one of them.

Reactions: Mikey P

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
P.S. Plus that Black Friday special also comes with a $100 coupon code toward future purchases.

black-friday-3x.jpg

Reactions: Derek

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The guys right down the street from me and I've owned mine for a while, works great. Who cares about board drama.

Gene

Back
Top Bottom