CRB Machine on ebay

JeffC

Name
Jeff
That's interesting. It looks exactly like the brush and clean machine. When you google it it shows Prochem UK. That would be great news if they start selling it here. It appears to be something new Prochem has added, at least outside the US.
I don't know much about e-bay but I'm surprised people are bidding the price up so fast.

David, what's your secret to finding things like this? I'm been looking on line for the last week weeks for some used equipment and always seem to find them a day late and dollar short. Are you doing specific searches on everything and being alerted when an item pops up?
JeffC

lance

I got a 15" Whittaker in great condition with blue brushes on Ebay about 8 months ago for $650. There are great deals all the time.

On ebay.....click categories, then click on Business and Industrial.

Click on industrial supply and MRO. Then click on Cleaning equipment and supplies (in the left hand column)

Then click on Carpet cleaning and care (left hand column).

Go over to the right and pick either ending soonest or newly listed. Do not use BEST MATCH. Scroll down the the end of the page and pick 200 so that there aren't as many pages to view. This is where most of the good stuff is.

You can also search "carpet cleaning" in Ebay.

lance

You are very welcome Jeff. While you are in there looking you can also search for specific things, like Prochem wand, Whittaker, Host, etc.

It is very easy once you have been in a few times.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Actuelly sheer dumb luck! I do a search every so often when i'm bored and need something interesting to surf. jk. I keep an eye on carpet cleaning related stuff.. just search floor machines, encapsulation machines, floor scrubber, carpet cleaning. also try searching host.. host host machines or host cleaning.

I got my host reliant off of ebay for $125.00. Of course I actuelly bought two, both in parts in a box. spent an afternoon switching parts from one machine to the other to make one good one and now I have back up brushes, back up handle, and anothers set of belts. They is keeping yourself from bidding till about 10 hours out, but when you do, Add a good maximum above your bid so it auto bids for you, this can unmotivate a fellow bidder. And if you can keep an eye on it till the end, you have better chances of getting it.

There is a smaller rental version availabe for about $600.00 right now on Ebay and its a buy now plus free shipping. It is still cheaper then new but not sure how the newer rentals work.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
those host machines kick ass. I bought one last week at the suggestion of chavez on here. its way way better than a carpet brush I had been using. to anyone reading this if you are not using something to prescrub the traffic areas that are bad, you are leaving the carpets in less than as clean as they can get. the host machine is light weight and is very easy to use, it fluffs up the carpets and revives matted traffic lanes. it works great for those jobs that only need say in front of the couches or the hall scrubbed. I just lay mine on its side rather than messing with the tray. it does take a bit longer over all but it makes it so you can clean over the bad areas alot faster so you make up some time there. I think the host is a 12" machine a 15" would probably be the ideal size but it would be heavier and less handy, and probably cost 3-4x what I paid for my machine.

these CRB machines are the cats meow on nasty matted polyesters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom