Clark

60psi Spray System

CRBT3.jpg

CRBT2.jpg

CRBT1.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
Clark, Looks pretty cool. I like the adjustable handle. What does it weigh empty ?

Name
Bruce
randy said:
Clark, Looks pretty cool. I like the adjustable handle. What does it weigh empty ?
And what is the price on one? can we get some pictures of the under side and how it sets on those 4 wheels? I really like the looks of it.

Clark

The weight is 92 pounds. The photos of the under side are on the sales section. The handle will lock in place or float from side to side. The tank limits this function. Personally I like the handle to lock. I hate holding the weight up for hours on hours. No tipping with the wheels moved back. The price for the first few is $1200 and with the spray system is $1550 for feedback for improvements. I will give this machine to distributors very soon. At this point I can not take order direct and the price will be $3000

Scott Rogers

Clark, I will trade you my CBM (still like new) and that RX20 motor and gear box for the new model. You can even reuse my current sprayer and plumbing on the new one if you want.

Scott Rogers

will do . this weekend is anniversary so today through monday im tied up. Either me or Jeff will see you soon though

Back
Top Bottom