Credit Card Processing

Name
Ron lippold
Well I finally signed up with a great company. Free equipment nurit 8000 All cc accepted as well as debit rates as low as 1.59% on cc and .63 for debit. Statement and wireless fee a total of 30$ for the month. If any one wants to save on their processing call these folks Tom or Mary Jo 505-292-7193 or www.getfreecreditcardequipment.com

steve r

hey ron, i talked to the guy at imb again today. now they have a special offer lol. this lady i spoke to tells me they have a different terminal that would work better for me since id be the only one using it. $300 and some change for the terminal $.25 per transaction and similar finance charges. no other fees at all for life. free upgrades and replacement, free swipe machine and all supplies free for life.no monthly fees at all.if i dont use it i dont owe anything.

of course they tried to sell me the most expensive one they had first but they came off that fast when i told them i couldnt afford that.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
had a guy call me up today. Said he was a "broker" for credit card merchants. All I need to do is fax him my last statement and he will "farm" it out to get the best rates. Canadian rates in my case.
Right now, I've got 1.75 Visa, 1.85 MC, 10cents/debit. Rental and such is about $32/mth. I use a unit that I plug in to electricity and phone at the clients, no worries about batteries dying or bad signal like when I was using a portable unit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom