CRI fake pee-pee and poo-poo

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Not sure if their NASA-approved testing protocols will include the sniff test or the taste test... but CRI has decided to test pet odor and stain removal now.

Yes... clearly their SUPERIOR performance in ranking inferior products at the top of their scale means we all will be able to breathe a sigh of relief that CRI is on the job.

Or... based on their past performance - we will not be able to BREATHE at all.

http://realdirtoncri.wordpress.com/2010 ... e-pet-pee/

They just never cease to amaze me ... can't even fix the flawed program they have, and jumping into an area they will be worse in.

Unbelievable.
Lisa

P.S. If anyone here was at Vegas - just want to thank you for a really incredible event this weekend for the Piranha Symposium. It was our fastest sell-out that I can remember, 2 weeks, 100 seats. And it was a blast to teach with Jim, and have no rules or regulations, just teach the way we wanted to. And I want to thank Mikey here - because though Jim and I have known each other for over a decade - it was at the Mikeyfest that we got talking more to see that we actually teach with very similar philosophies. We got incredible feedback from this one, so I will let you all here know when we will be doing this again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom