CRI - fake soil + knowing nothing about cleaning = experts

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Nothing of value came out of the CRI presentation, except simply amusement at the extra security at the door, the scolding by the Connections Rep saying "no one better dominate the questions or they will be removed" (yes Dad!), and how nervous the CRI guys were.

About 5 questions were asked - none answered directly. Werner stood by everyone he spoke to, except for me... who he took one question from, and then ran over to the opposite side of the room. (I actually felt bad that I scared him like this - I guess I expected more confidence from their reps on their program that they say "only the best pass the test" to others on...)

But, in looking at the financial trends (all negative) that they shared about CRI member sales - and a number of conversations I've had with some of the SOA committee members, it looks like the entire program is on very shaky ground, and may not last much longer. That's what happens when you try to cheat science, and when you do not bother to even learn anything at all about cleaning.

Quotes from Braun:

"Rug Doctor does pretty good."
"I have never cleaned a carpet in my life, except one spot one time."

Quote from Mitchell:

"It's a heck of a logistical problem to use oily soil."
:shock:

Here's my takeaways from the presentation. Great questions by Bishop, Wheelwright, Gelinas, Carpenter - and again, no direct answers to any of them, just excuse-making and avoidance.

Real Dirt post: CRI vs. the Real Cleaners
http://realdirtoncri.wordpress.com/2010 ... -cleaners/

By the way - here is the fake dirt they use:
CRIsfakedirt.jpg

Some of the many buttons that spread around the Connections show...
gotethics2.jpg

showgirlwithrealdirtbuttons.jpg

Hope to see Shorty's photos - he got some GREAT ones. =)

Lisa

Name
Lee Stockwell
Re: CRI - fake soil + knowing nothing about cleaning = exper

Wow....

Thank you Lisa. Awesome video by Rick as well. Keep it coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom