Critique Brian R's Logo

Ryan

Brian seems to be ready to critique everyone's marketing. What do you guys think of the networking carpet cleaning logo?

http://www.networkingcleaner.com/Carpet.html

Looks really bland kinda like he did it in Microsoft Word too me. I think it gives his website an amateurish edge. :twisted:

To be totally fair here is my logo.

rhino-1.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
At first I just wanted it to be simple...taking a cue from Google.
I may rethink it. I've already changed the face page around a bit.

I welcome the responses...and yes, it's just a font.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Simple works for Google because it needs no explanation and there's no trust issue when Mrs. Piffleton is simply googling for information.

Ryan

Well since your going to be like Google send me an E-mail as soon as your stock hits $300 a share.

Of course last I heard it took about $1 million in legal fees to take a company public........

Jk soon I'm working on my website right now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
love you too. lol

Craigslist?
As I said in another thread, it's just a membership to get listed on a website that I advertise. As more carpet cleaners join, the more exposure the site will get.
It can be a tool for carpet cleaners and it will be a good place to get more customers.

A cool side effect is some carpet cleaners area using it to find other carpet cleaner in other areas.

I don't have as many cleaners as I would like signed up right now...but it's doing well.

I send a report to members on hits to the site.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
How many click are you getting and how much of that come from this board?

Funny, I got about 60 hits just from this thread...mostly return visitors so they don't really count.

I posted my last months hits...it was around 1000 with a little over half being new vistors.
I got my report from mikeys board and there were 200 clicks total from here...that's was including return visitors.
I never said the site would be huge right away...I told everyone that it's a work in progress and each month will get better and better.
That's why the membership fee is so low. $35.00 per month...can't promise the world for that.

I can promise that I will work hard to keep the site growing and stay loyal to the members.

I'm getting my advertising campains for Priority carpet cleaning this week so I won't need to focus on marketing that as much...runs itself now anyway...."let go luke"

That will free me up to work on the Network Carpet Cleaning promotion.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom