Critique my website.....

Todd Anthony

The ''about us'' page I was cleaning my brothers house in may sandals. lol I have more pics and videos coming soon...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First glance, it's pretty good
I like the pic of you (if that's you)...looks friendly and the female homeowner will like it.

I see it's centered but it doesn't look like it because it's not balanced. You need some links or something more down the left side.
"Professional Carpet Cleaning" should be larger

Move your phone number to the top right, change the color and put an email link near it.
Remember to put a call to action "Call now" etc

Way too much empty space. You don't need to fill every inch but you need to widen your center area.

I would bring the video up to the left of your picture to widen out the center area (is widen a word?)

I haven't watched the vid yet
I am focusing on "above the fold" which is where most of your visitors will stop so get the info you want them to see up top where you don't have to scroll.
Your vid is below that

Your logo of the world is cool...but it doesn't say "carpet cleaning" or any "cleaning" for that matter.
Looks like a recycling logo to me.

The colors are good but a little too much of one. Little too blue.
They are soft enough which gives a good first impression but then it just drowns out the site.

It really just looks unfinished but it's a better start than what I've seen.

Get a photo of a family in there somewhere or some kind of photo the female home owner can relate to like the photo of you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And your email address needs to be clickable

Don't depend on anyone going to your "contact us" page. Make your info stand out on the top of the home page.

Todd Anthony

Thanks Brian, that is ME . I don't have a family. I'm a young single guy, well going on 37 soon. The web hosting has a email I just have to figure it out.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Looks like one of those $4.95 per month sites...get what you pay for...but not bad. Better than nothing :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
royalkid said:
Looks like one of those $4.95 per month sites...get what you pay for...but not bad. Better than nothing :)

I hear that a lot. Sometimes nothing is better than something.

FRed FCC doesn't have a website and he does well off of his Google Places ads and others.

A bad website can do more damage and turn away customers more times than not.

At least this one isn't all pixelated and crappy looking...it just looks unfinished....which isn't as bad...buuuut

If you're website is half assed unfinished, what will your potential customers think about your work?....subliminally and otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom