Cross' class

Mikey P

Administrator
Monetize Your Marketing Methods

You may think your marketing methods are the best. But if they aren’t “monetized” (in other words, making you money) then you need to rethink your strategies. Jeff Cross, senior editor of Cleanfax magazine, will lead a group discussion on which marketing methods are best in today’s competitive marketplace. Learn what is working for some of your peers and what you might decide to remove from your marketing platform. Come prepared to work as teams to analyze print advertisements, how to write better, attention-grabbling headlines, and how to “imitate” advertising platforms that are proven to work in virtually any industry. A Q&A session will wrap up this seminar.

Bjorn

did cross attain all this great money making knowledge while he had a million dollar one truck portable only business or after the sell out.

Bjorn

We know how you made it you Married into it. :twisted:

when is your book coming out

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Jeff did a short talk for the CCINW the last time he was in Seattle. The information was excellent, and he forced people to think about things they might have dismissed before.

One of the things that impressed me is that he didn't rely on what he read or heard, but actually did some research to see how different programs worked for the people that were using them. I'd be willing to bet attendees will come away happy they took the time to show up.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Do we need to sign up for wach of the classes or do we pick and choose when we get there? Sorry I never been to MF before!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom