CTI Chem Tech Prespray SCAM?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Okay, this guy has been talking with us about getting his miracle powder pre-spray. It's 8.7 pH in dilution, removes red stains with a 7 minute dwell time, can be used as a pre-spray, removes red dye #40 and red dye #somethingorother, but not red dye #9 that is found in purple drinks. It has synthetic enzyme digesters it is green seal certified totally safe. $19.99 per pound. I asked him about a sample and he gave me a website where I can submit my information and get an 8 ounce sample. I looked it up while I was online with him and it was a really cheesy website. I told him that in those exact words. I expressed how I was uncomfortable just putting my information into such a cheesy website, he got really defensive, asked me if I had a website and how nice a website had to be in order to get free stuff, wished me a good day and then hung up.

He insisted he is not part of Pro's Choice, but this is the original CTI Chem-Tech that pro's choice branched off of.

The prespray sounds too good to be true, and everything fell apart towards the end. I cannot seem to find their regular website. This isn't a real company is it?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
He says the product is called D-LimonOx. I googled it. The only place it shows up is in the cheesy give away website.

Total SCAM! Who knows what the heck he is selling.

Do not fall for this prespray scam. Pretty expensive powder this guy is selling.

Check out this prefeshunull interwebz: www DOT Chem-TechFreeSample DOT scam

Thank you for your interest in our latest product for the Capet Cleaning Industry.

Bob Foster

:shock: " Thank you for your interest in our latest product for the Capet Cleaning Industry. "

S

sam miller

B&BGaryC said:
Okay, this guy has been talking with us about getting his miracle powder pre-spray. It's 8.7 pH in dilution, removes red stains with a 7 minute dwell time, can be used as a pre-spray, removes red dye #40 and red dye #somethingorother, but not red dye #9 that is found in purple drinks. It has synthetic enzyme digesters it is green seal certified totally safe. $19.99 per pound. I asked him about a sample and he gave me a website where I can submit my information and get an 8 ounce sample. I looked it up while I was online with him and it was a really cheesy website. I told him that in those exact words. I expressed how I was uncomfortable just putting my information into such a cheesy website, he got really defensive, asked me if I had a website and how nice a website had to be in order to get free stuff, wished me a good day and then hung up.

He insisted he is not part of Pro's Choice, but this is the original CTI Chem-Tech that pro's choice branched off of.

The prespray sounds too good to be true, and everything fell apart towards the end. I cannot seem to find their regular website. This isn't a real company is it?

I had a similar call a few years back really high pressure 100% delemonine removes red dye blah blah blah full of crap liar dont do business with them. If it were legit every chemical compaby would imitate it.

Todd Hinde

It looks like this guy is changing his story. When I first started getting phone calls regarding this lying asshole he was telling people he was one of our reps and that the piece of crap product he's hawking was one of our creations. This jerk is not affiliated with us, has never been affiliated with us and will never be affiliated with us. He's a liar straight up and he's trying to get you to part with your hard earned money for a product that doesn't work. The worst part about it is that he's trying to use our name to do it. Has this guy given you a call back number by any chance? I'd love to have it. :twisted:

Todd Hinde
CTI/Pro's Choice Products
(800) 368-1247

G

greentech

He never said that he was affiliated with Pro's choice.

He didn't try to pressure you into anything.

He is not asking for more info then he could get off your website.

He is not charging for the sample or even asking for a shipping charge.

I don't see anything wrong. I just ordered the sample, I'll let you know.

S

sam miller

greentech said:
He never said that he was affiliated with Pro's choice.

He said he was part of original cti that prochoice branched out of! He didn't try to pressure you into anything.

He is not asking for more info then he could get off your website.

He is not charging for the sample or even asking for a shipping charge.

I don't see anything wrong. I just ordered the sample, I'll let you know.

I hope You dont end up with a bleached carpet!

Why not post the scamsite????? I mean website sorry.

K P

NoKoolAid said:
:shock: " Thank you for your interest in our latest product for the Capet Cleaning Industry. "

So he is from Bawston

Todd Hinde

Thanks Shawn, I appreciate it. And Mike.... this jerk started out telling people he worked for CTI. You haven't had to deal with the guys calling in wanting more information on "our" new product that "our" sales rep cold called them and convinced them to pull out a credit card. But I do humbly apologize if I have offended the delicate sensibilities of any members of Mikeysboard.

Oh, just a side note, CTI/Pro's Choice Products will never cold call you and ask for a credit card. We'll send you to a Distributor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom