Cu, that Judson Reactor of yours....

Bob Foster

How many hours you got on it?
What all have you done to service it and fix since you got it (except for the wrong heat exchanger core we gave you)?

Tell it like it is!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
it has 215 hrs as of today. service, did a oil change on the engine,repairs...sod all ...but i am working on it
types of jobs i use it on, apt cleaning, floods, done a few sewage jobs with it and a few truma jobs

would i get anything else no ...the reason, i can fix the machine i have if it does break down, i dont have to take it to any rug sucker store and order parts

what else you want to know bob
the next question will cost you money

Name
Nate W.
cu said:
it has 215 hrs as of today. service, did a oil change on the engine,repairs...sod all ...but i am working on it
types of jobs i use it on, apt cleaning, floods, done a few sewage jobs with it and a few truma jobs

would i get anything else no ...the reason, i can fix the machine i have if it does break down, i dont have to take it to any rug sucker store and order parts

what else you want to know bob
the next question will cost you money

How bout a Guinness. Or Lemonade???

Bob Foster

My Judson TNT is a refurbished unit with a bazillion hours on the blower and about a year old engine. For some reason the Briggs bent a valve so I threw a new head on it. Never done it before and it was actually easy to do. I have put on about 200 hours on my unit and it runs just fine. I switched the belts on the blower and that took an hour ( but would take much less time the next time now that I have done it).

Changed the oil and filter - literally a 10 minute job. That's it. It runs cheap, runs hot and and sucks like hell. I run 2.5 and hi flow at 220 up to 250 all the time. The more I use it the hotter I use keep pushing it.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
go have a t bone melonhead, that almost hurt my feelings, but i hear billy makes more money then you

CarpetKING

bob about the briggs

Hey I have had alot of problems with the briggs motors and have sworn to myself I will never own another one. The last one I had was a 16hp on my Judson Nitro and threw a rod after 6 months. Replaced it with a 20hp Honda for the same price and like it much better! For one its 50lbs heavier! Not that really means anything but I felt like I was getting more for my money:) Anyways the Honda isnt as loud as the briggs and definitely turns my blower faster. Overall Honda in my opinion is a superior motor.

Scott Rogers

cu said:
it has 215 hrs as of today.

I thought you where a full time cleaner.You have put less then 45 minutes a day on that machine since you got it. What other services do you offer to supplement your income?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
sorry scott...i try to work smart not hard....i use to work hard but i did,nt like it . so i paid mikey to teach me how to work smart...that did,nt work....so i went to AlAbAmBa and marty showed me the way

Back
Top Bottom