Cubicle Panels..... Pricing

Name
Brad Gouveia
I need to give an estimate on cleaning 400 cubicle panels. I am not sure who I should price it as I am not too sure how long it will take.

They are not sure if they want all 400 done or not so they want prices at 200, 300, and 400 panels. If you guys could help me out that would be great.

Thanks
Brad

How many per hour can you do?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We normally charge $10.00 a panel, they clean pretty easy 4-5 minutes a side, I can do 10-15 an hour.

Concerns:
1) Moisture, keep it to a minimium. It would be better to touch up soiled areas a second time than to over wet it.

2) Inspect it carefully, many newer systems have PC cables, other wiring running through it. Some even have speakers built in, glass windows. Again moisture caution!

3) Be careful of edges, wood, metal, glass. It wouldn't do you any good to get them clean but scratch them up doing so.

4) Some areas are glued and the use of solvents should only be considered after careful testing and evaluation.

Name
Brad Gouveia
These panels are not going to be set up. I am going to have them lined up on a wall and go down and clean them. Should make it easier I think.

Thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We cleand them like that 100 at a time.

It's much slower due to the handling, I would do the all one side using air movers to start drying as soon as you complete your first one. It will also keep you cooler as you clean.

Once your're done with the row, turn them and come back for the other side. We used foam blocks up against the wall. Just keep it off the fabric so it doesn't leave a dent in the fabric.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i had a contract wit an office rental place for YEARS.....
we would have 1" wood strips on the floor and line the panels up in a row...
hit 'em wit the wand.......
one wand guy wit a feeder guy...could do fiddy..or sixty an hour..
price????

fi dollar a side.........

Chris A

Name
Chris
bob vawter said:
i had a contract wit an office rental place for YEARS.....
we would have 1" wood strips on the floor and line the panels up in a row...
hit 'em wit the wand.......
one wand guy wit a feeder guy...could do fiddy..or sixty an hour..
price????

fi dollar a side.........

$250-300 bones per hour, not bad ol' man!

Back
Top Bottom