Cuffs??

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have a friend who is trying to decide between cool cuffs and the flash cuffs, and i think there is another one that mytee is using. who likes what, pros and cons of each. he is running a boxxer 427 with 2" hose running 300ft hose runs.

Thanks guys. ill let him know what you all say.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I would personally stick with the origiinator of the cuffs. Never know how long these companies with the new cuffs might be around.

Name
John LaBarbera
C&S said:
i have a friend who is trying to decide between cool cuffs and the flash cuffs, and i think there is another one that mytee is using. who likes what, pros and cons of each. he is running a boxxer 427 with 2" hose running 300ft hose runs.

Thanks guys. ill let him know what you all say.

PM me with his address. I'll give him a sample set for him to try, then he can let's us know what he thinks.

The "New Guy". lol

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Some people like the new guys cuffs...

IMG_2076.jpg

T

The Magician

John, just Wondering how long your cuffs wil last up north in the snow a incliment weather?

Billy

Name
BH
I have been using the Mytee Cuff samples & so far they seem well made & haven't started falling apart yet so no need for Gorilla Tape.

Haven't used them long enough to give a detailed review though & I do still plan on trying Flash Cuffs also before replacing all my old cuffs. Also for me to really test I need 2.5" cuffs since this is what I use the most of. Flash Cuffs will have to be really good though since I give John a little biased for offering a sample to try out first.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
My suggestion would be to get one set of each type, install them and decide which he likes better, work better and/or hold up better.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom