Customer questionnare??

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Don, the biggest pita is getting 4 cards to format properly in word. Mine's always screwed up when I edit but here is a jpeg.

For best results put stamp on yourself and give to customer when you're done with the job.

comment.jpg

Albert

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Nice one Al~we have one that we just modified with a consultant that took what you have basically and made it even better IMO. Anyone who wants it can e-mail me at kensnow@originalhagopian.com and I will send it out tomorrow afternoon (in meetings till after 2).

Ken
Ps be sure to put questionnaire in subject line so I will open the e-mail.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If you have trouble reading this let me know and I will did up a better copy

followup.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Nice one Jim~ if your open to a suggestion or 2 give me a call or email sometime. Might be able to save you some money and time and not lose any important info.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I stopped using them......They did good but most my clients tell me they don't need them anymore

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'd suggest you keep your questionnaire VERY short. Just two or three items, and maybe change the questions every year. As nice as Jim's look, I can guarantee that among our customers only old ladies with nothing to do would take the time to fill it out and send it in.

Make sure the largest text on the bottom THANKS them for taking the time to fill out the form!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It would be handed to them at the end of the job with there copy of the invoice..and it would come with a stamped/addressed envelope.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom