Cutting Your Stress Level Will Save Your Company

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Let me set the scene for you.
We are a one car family by choice. After getting rid of my gas guzzler X's 2 Carpet Cleaning van I really felt the relief.
When I had the van and was working it, I would spend about an hour in between jobs returning phone calls and scheduling appointments...made for a long day.
Once I got off the Van and was just answering and marketing full time things were a lot better. But then, I realized that I was tied to the phones all day. It was better than cleaning but it's funny how quick THAT became a pain in the ass. Jen and I would do all of our errands at the same time. She would have her deliveries or facials etc and I had bank runs, estimates and meeting up with Techs etc. Again, made for a long day because the phone was ringing off the hook the whole time we were driving. If I tried to drive, I would start getting calls for my business. If Jen Drove, then SHE would start getting all the calls for her business. We would end up sitting in a parking lot answering phones while we should have been on the road doing what we had to do. Again again, made for a long day.

Jen and I were driving and doing all of our errands today and we realized something. I was able to drive and she was able to talk on the phone to all her clients or whatever and the stress level was so low that we could really feel it. I mean REALLY feel it. It occurred to me that the peace of mind that I had was priceless. Truly priceless. We were able to get everything done quickly and easily and with virtually no stress.
Why am I writing this you ask?
Because signing up with Full Circle is the single best thing that I have done for my company since I decided to run my company like a company instead of a job. I am making more money, missing next to zero calls and able to work on my business instead of...you guessed it...working for my business.
I just wanted to put some perspective on this whole ordeal and let you Carpet Cleaners know that there is nothing better than sitting back and letting the money flow in.
I almost feel guilty...almost. I mean I work my ass off all day to bring in more money for my Carpet Cleaning company. Not too mention some other ventures I have that you may or may not know about. Again, my time is freed up to do other things. I just chose to make those things business related.
Call Full Circle and get on the program...even if you only use them as a voicemail.
Have I ever mentioned to you that they are so much more than an answering service?
I think maybe I have.
Any questions?

Mikey P

Administrator
Nate who do you have some much time to post here? , should you be on the phone with Mrs Chin who wants her 2 x 3 door mat delivered tomorrow?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"If you knew what you were doing..." :oops:

Your wife would "Be out shopping"...Instead of SuPPoRtInG your arse.... :mrgreen:

"BUCK-UP"...little fellow.."Life is HARD.." :wink:

ps..If you spent 10% of your time WORKING....instead 90% of your time trying to get out of WORK... :idea: Thing would be MUCH easier... :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
"If you knew what you were doing..." :oops:

Your wife would "Be out shopping"...Instead of SuPPoRtInG your arse.... :mrgreen:

"BUCK-UP"...little fellow.."Life is HARD.." :wink:

ps..If you spent 10% of your time WORKING....instead 90% of your time trying to get out of WORK... :idea: Thing would be MUCH easier... :shock:

We work because we love it. Sorry about your luck Harpo.
I spend 90% of my time getting to the point of where I can do whatever the hell I want.
Whether it be work or other.

Steve, last vacation was a week in San Diego. Next will be a week in D.C.
I'll be able to not worry about anything but emailing work orders once a night.
I can take an hour, a day, a week off whenever I want or need to.

I really do enjoy what I do. Sure it stresses me out...but that's because I care so much about it.
As I get through these different areas I always find that what I graduate to, I like much better.
Go figure.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The harder I work the LuCkiEr I get... :!:

My retirement DRAW is .....More than you GROSS... :oops:

Hopefully I will see you at the TOP of the mountain..SomEdAY... :wink:

"Until then"...Just keep buffing out my Florsheim Shoes...."ShiNe Boy".. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:roll:
What good is a "draw" if you never lived?
Lisa gets on to me for working too hard but I love it.
When I get to be your age Gramps, I hope I can do better than a paycheck.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
:roll:
What good is a "draw" if you never lived?
Lisa gets on to me for working too hard but I love it.
When I get to be your age Gramps, I hope I can do better than a paycheck.

You are TRuElY clueless..."sHinE-BoY"... :(

Carry on...!

"It is YOUR Pipe-dReaM..." :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Put your ear horn in a listen. :?
Work that I love, less of it and a bigger bank account.

How hard is this? :|

Course that's what those girls were sayin to you in that other thread. :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Put your ear horn in a listen. :?
Work that I love, less of it and a bigger bank account.

How hard is this? :|

Course that's what those girls were sayin to you in that other thread. :mrgreen:

What I LuV about you CoRkY...."Is you can take a PunCh"... :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Well love, you give better than most.

Hey CorKy...

Today is my two year anniversary on the MB... :shock:

"Can you believe ...I have PAID ..jugheAD $120.00 to be a part of this ZOO.".. :oops: :mrgreen:

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
Nate who do you have some much time to post here? , should you be on the phone with Mrs Chin who wants her 2 x 3 door mat delivered tomorrow?

Already scheduled... We deliver them like paper boy's do. Anything bigger we just leave it in the driveway. :lol: I need to get my post count up. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom