D*MN YOU ADAM HALE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
you really make it hard to be the Mickeyboard bad guy......
i came home telling my wife about this guy at MF that had half the audience crying.....or maybe it was jus me...i dunno......but great presentation Adam...you made me a better person.....

any videos?

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'll second that!
I heard it all but had to step out to wipe my face man.

Adam is One of the most real and down to earth people i have ever met. Very Powerful Speaker!

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think she enjoyed it. She takes a joke well.

Dan & I have been talking to her for quite some time on the phone. This was the first time meeting her. She is such a mother to all the guys. I laughed as she said goodby to all after dinner. Then her begging for scraps for the wolf, she reminded me of Lisa.

She is such she a good person. I really like her! :icon_cool:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You could never say enough about Amy....the woman has a huge heart.....The one thing that will always stick out in my mind was when we were sitting there during the raffle....she was sitting next to me and just all of the sudden she got up and grabbed a bag a candy and just walked around and offered people some....and then came and sat back down like she never got up.....

During lunch she went table to table looking for meat scraps so she could go and feed that dog....If people in this world were half the person she is...it would be a much better place to be.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom