Dam

Al

Ice dam's, woke up to ice covering everywhere, I get 2 flood calls with a lot of water and ceiling caving, lady crying...the usual

Head to the shop and my ceilings are leaking everywhere, water bubbles and saggy ceilings, it craked me up, can't wait fpr the crews to get here :shock: . lmao

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
This is the most severe winter we have had in Connecticut in a long time, one storm after another. People's driveways are long tunnels because there is no place left to put the snow.
At what point do you decide that it is too risky to send a truck out? Yesterday I got back around noon and decided to stay home. The main roads were bad, side roads worse and people's driveways were a joke. I use a GMC Savanna 3500 van to transport my WD equipment and did not want to crash it or have someone hit me.
This morning we have rain and ice. The roads are as bad as yesterday or worse. Work is piling up and my stress level is rising.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea sometimes you have to just wait until it's safe enough to drive. I hate to turn away work but when its extremely bad out it's just not worth getting someone hurt.

Al

We are out on the road but doing the local floods we drive super slow with a crew of guy's with melt and shovels on board but I'm in the country were not traveling.

They are going to a job right now and the drive way is steep and covered in ice, they came back for the quad with plow and salt.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i got the ice damm from hell right now......
straight over the dryer vent...all the hot air goes straight up an' melts the snow on the roof...

DAMN.............DAM!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Al said:
We are out on the road but doing the local floods we drive super slow with a crew of guy's with melt and shovels on board but I'm in the country were not traveling.

They are going to a job right now and the drive way is steep and covered in ice, they came back for the quad with plow and salt.

You have a quad now ??? I still have your magnet on my fridge.

Al

You have a quad now ??? I still have your magnet on my fridge.

I thought you would be here by now :shock:

If i only had the money, were getting hundreds of calls, my internet presence went up 2675% in 12 days and I heard a lot of companies are still waiting for flood calls... I've been giving some away and I have a waiting list...

Chris A

Name
Chris
I had to deal with a little ice damming this morning. Nothing like getting up on a 20 ft ladder resting on a bed of ice to get the juices flowing

Back
Top Bottom