under the bus........sorry buddy......!
JHC....call me!

ANSWER YOR PHONE :twisted:
i MIGHT has a solution.......... thathurts

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
No I'm fine with it, but the more he brings it up, the more it starts to piss me off.

But for the drama and posting numbers sake here is what went down.

For months Bawb and I planned to drive to Nashville. I really don't want to put the miles on my car, so we had an idea to get a rental. So we was planning on splitting halfsies on the costs. I've been saving up for months and work 3 different jobs(not to go just to MF but because thats what it takes). Just so happens next weekend turned out to be a sweet spot. I don't have my kiddo that weekend, and I don't have to work....schwingggg!

So Bawb calls me and tells me hes going with some dude that sold him his Audi, and now I don't have a way down there. I don't get to write this shit off as a business expense, or I'd just rent a car myself. But they don't rent cars for decent rates for people under 25, and I don't turn that till May. They jack up the rate, make you purchase the insurance and all the other bull crap, and 150 for a weekend turns into 350-400 quick. Bawb's excuse was because he don't want to do the drive himself. I think the senile ol' coot forgot I just drove across country 1590 miles - 24.5 hours straight thru only stopping for gas. Driving long distance ain't a big deal to me.

But at this point its whatever. I have a lot of other stuff I can do that weekend. Hope everyone has fun and learns something, and doesn't get arrested.

Don't forget to give him the nitro pill talk Bawb.

Mikey P

Administrator
oh quit being a sulking puss and find your way down there.
Olsen's offer will off set the cost of driving your Pinto down there.

Or you could hang on WOC all weekend listening to Cooper tell everyone that no one showed up.

Nick is suppose to have his lawyers serve me my papers there, you would not want to miss that would you?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dink, I'm driving down. Jamie said he might go also. We'll pick you up on the way. Probably leave Thrs morning if Jamie goes. Let me know.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I don't care about the bullshit between you and Nick, I already told Nick to stfu about it. I think its all childish.

I had a budget of 350 bucks. Would have been do-able with Bawb and I's original plan. Rental car plus mileage charges are 390 and up even for an economy, not including gas. My attendance was contingent and always has been on Bob following our plan. He had to change plans I understand. He has to do what he has to, to attend.

Thanks Art, PM me your number and we'll chat.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What Steven DON'T know IS.......right after i talked to him...
I FELT LIK SHIT...
so i callt the rental car place and got a price......on a car...then TRIED to call Dink back...
but i GUESS he was pissed and didn't wanna.....

ANSWER HIS PHONE.......!my OTHER guy wants to leave Fri morning....
HELL...i WANNA BE THERE FRI NOON......
come on Dink.....quit bein' a PUSS :twisted:

Name
Nate W.
If I went, Bob would have to sleep with 1 eye open... You sell Hoody's Brand used machine and now this.... What a friend you are... blowme

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Great...thanks Doug.

Now I'll be singing and whistling that damn song all day tomorrow.

The last time I was singing it for about a week....the wifey almost left me over it....and let's face it...I'm hangin by a string as it is. :lol:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Brian... They have a little blue pill for one of those problems. The others.... This time of year My Sweetie feels the same way.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
[quote="Brian R":2h0to3v9]Sexually frustrated, depressed, wondering where she went wrong in life I'm sure.

i'll talk to her for ya????[/quote:2h0to3v9]

That's how it all started.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom