damn Saiger, 5 years of stress has aged you like a fine cheese...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
@Mark Saiger are you still using the remote after five years?
Nope

Mikey's Fest in Vegas was the only place I got to play with it.

The van made it home and the remote quit working the minute it was backed off the trailer.

Butler won't make a remote right now due to safety reasons... Someone could be under the hood when someone hits the remote.

Would need a series of safety switches in place.

Chip Garber hooked one up to his Butler though.

I actually have a guy that could do it...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The stress... Has taken a bit lately...

Got up early to work on a training video (don't worry Marty @hogjowl ...you're untrainable and won't have to watch it 🤭😁)...

Anyway... I got up early... Lack of motivation to edit and be creative 😕

Came here to hang out a while but I know I will be getting a call asking about this video... And a number of new projects keeping me busy too...

Going to sit her with my puppy awhile yet.. And drink my coffee

20200307_065936.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot

:headscratch: Almost all remote start units come with/require hood switches. I guess maybe one more for the unit cover lid....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

:headscratch: Almost all remote start units come with/require hood switches. I guess maybe one more for the unit cover lid....
[/QUOTE]
I just wish my Promaster would stop beeping when I don’t wear my seatbelt. Its cery annoying when I drive home from the mailbox. unplugging the sensor just makes it beep all the time. So I guess I’ll beed to cut the wires and connect.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just wish my Promaster would stop beeping when I don’t wear my seatbelt. Its cery annoying when I drive home from the mailbox. unplugging the sensor just makes it beep all the time. So I guess I’ll beed to cut the wires and connect.
[/QUOTE]
Just wear the bloody seat belt. It's there for a reason

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just wear the bloody seat belt. It's there for a reason
[/QUOTE]
Thanks mom

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom