damned hot!

Chads

Supportive Member
I dont know how you canadians clean carpet up ther but most of us down here wear shoes. :lol:

If your machine is so HOT, how do you prevent your solution line from putting creases in the carpet that are darn near impossible to remove.

Bob Foster

It seems that I brand myself with my quick connect every other week and sometimes scald my legs with my Neptune hose.

ouch.jpg

minuteman

You Guys should Try a Hotsy... 265 Dgees @ 250' of 3/8" out, Pumping 4.5 Gals. a Minute, HOT Is An UnderStateMent! That Mother Goes To 300, But I'm Not That Brave... or is it DumB To Try It ! That Mother Burns Us at least Once a Week.

My All American went to Steam one time on a commercial job late one night, melted 200' of 3/8" ,...I got Burned Bad That Time from top of hip to top of boot, was out for dang-ner 3 weeks, plus all the hoses on the machine melted, and when it BLEW the "Pop Off"...Cops, Fire Dept. and at least 15 People from the hood Showed up,..."I can look back & Laugh now, but back then it Scared The Hell Out Of Us All"... they sound like a "BomB' when they go off !

But That's High Pressure Steam Cleaning For You, Lived It & Learned It!

Greg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom