Daniel...Full Circle...Sorry, Couldn't Wait

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Let me start by saying that Full Circle is MORE than just an answering service.
I do not get kickbacks..only some swag that I am pretty sure all the members get...if not...then maybe they just like me.
No one from Full Circle has prompted me to "sell" for them what-so-ever. If I like a product or service...I let you know about it.

Ok, It costs me right around $700.00 after the 10% price increase a month or so ago.
I will attempt to list everything Full Circle has done for me.

(clearing throat...er uh...fingers)
First and foremost they put up with my ADHDness
They are awsome with my customers and get great reviews from them...yes I do talk to a customer every once in a while. My Techs also tell me what the customer says about them AND the subs all love the Full Circle girls.

So, they answer the calls, sell the job (which includes winning the customer over), Schedules (and all that involves) and gets all the customer info that even I would forget to get sometimes.

Inputs all the info into Service Monster...the way I like it...and they are really good about scheduling routes in order so as to not have the Tech criss crossing all over town...it's an art form.

TBC

topnotchman

Great review, I'm sure more people will be signing up. Get ready for another rate increase :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
God I hate the bouncy screen thing when post goes on too long.

Anyway, the point being is if you pay someone $300.00 per week, that's $1200.00 per month depending on the month and you still have to pay payroll taxes and you will STILL MISS CALLS.
Not to mention puting up with every hassle that comes along with hiring and firing and dealing with employees....been there...NO THANKS.

Daniel, if your service can do all that plus put up with my Techs, call them when jobs come in, take messages for me, email me everything I need to know, confirm all the jobs every night, and really just act like an employee without all the hassles of one.
More power to you...I don't see it happening.

For the money paid...they are more like my "team" than an answering service I utilize their services well up and beyond what I am paying them for....I need to say that again....WELL UP AND BEYOND WHAT I AM PAYING THEM FOR.

I feel guilty when I only have to pay them just under $700.00 at the end of the month for all the work they do.

What more can I say...what would you like me to answer? It's a great service for more than a fair price.

If all you want is an answering service, you are doing yourself and your customers a disservice...is that a word? lol.

There is so much more I am forgeting.

Brian congrats on finding a service you like. For me I have run my numbers. If I can get a service to meet my needs for half the price then that is best for me. I guess people should come to their own conclussions and they are obviously making you happy. That is great. Let's let this thread die.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I get it. I just feel the need to defend what I like...maybe it's personal...I've always been loyal to companies loyal or at least worthy to me.

I would still like to know what you meant by I opening admitted to kickbacks. What were you talking about?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom